The Coronation{Chaper 13}

Today is Friday meaning my competion is today. Me and mom wass on the bus and dad is driving the 9 seater. Ben Danielle and rider drove here with August and Ava.

"Are you excited." Mackenzie asked me and i shrugged my shoulder. "Its okay youll be fine your not going against maddie so unless you cack under pressure and run off stage. She said smiling

"Yeah no pressure. Just know if you dont place first you probably wont have a solo in a while. Be lucky if she continues to even let you danceon this team." Maddie chimed in.

"Yeah that really relaxed my nerves. Theres no pressure on me at all." I said sarcastically getting back to doing school. They all laughed, i look up to see my mom sitting alone, I walk over and sit next to her. "Hey mom." I said she looked at me and it looks like she was about to start crying. "Whats wrong?" 

"Am I a horrible mother?" She asked her voice cracking

"No, your the best mom in the world after 11 years you still didn't stop looking for me or SIncere. Who said you were a horrile mother?" I said

"Hey look thanks so much but dont worry about it." sh said wiping away her tears. "Are you done with school?" I nod my head slightly i embraced her into a hug. "Whats this for."

"you looked like you needed one and for never giving up." I smiled and we watched a few episodes of Charmed on netflix.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Act number 27 we have Savanna Carpenter with The Coronation." The announcer said i ealked out on stage and did my performance. Perfomance above. I walked off stage and saw the girls waiting for me.

"You did amazing." Maddie said I smiled and we went backstage. Mom got my make up and hair done for our group dance.

After the group dance I took off my mouth piece and took my hair down because we had to get ready for awards. We walked into the stage and we waiting for the mini division to be announced.

"And our overall High score soloist is.... Savanna Carpenter with The Coronation!" He called out and I had the biggest and dork instead smile on my face. "What studio are you from?"

"Abby Lee Dance Company." I said I waited for pictures and went to sit down.

"Our junior teen group dance over all is... The Plastic Bubble." The announcer said. We all got up and took a picture and sat down. After all the awards were presented we went back stage. Mom, Dad, Sabrina, Sarah and sincere was all in the room. I ran to them and gave them a huge hug.

"Your like a mini Shannon." Dad said I looked around and didn't see her or Kayla but I saw them in the audience.

"Where's shannon and Kayla?." I asked.

"Sitting with the cast." Sarah said and I nodded my head.

"OH MY GOD YOUR SABRINA CARPENTER!" Mackenzie yelled "your related to her?!?" She squealed and I nodded my head.

"Family this is mackenzie, her older sister maddie, there yiu have Jojo there is Nia and that's Kalani." I said they waved and Sabrina took pictures with them.

"Clean sweep!" Abby yelled walking into the room, everyone went to give her hugs. "Where'smy winning soloist?" abby called out i walked over and gave he a hug. "That didnt look like someone that stopped training for 3 years that looked like you trained for those 3 years you were doing nothing." i laughed and sabrina stood and watched. i walked over and started taking off my makeup. "Okay ill see you guys next week tuesday and no more starting on mondays you start Tuesdays' " and with that she left. i packed away everything and we walked out to be tackled into a hug by none other that joesph.

"You did so great!" He said i hugged back.

"Thanks." I said we pulled away and he took my bag.

"Looks like your boyfriend loves your dancing." Sarah said. I saw Shannon and Cayla peering around the corner I ran over to them and hugged them.

"You were amazing!" Shannon said and soon we were all in a huge group. All the girls eventually walked out and basically freaked when they saw the whole cast plus the parents because Ben, Danielle and Rider were here. Micheal Jacobs had some meeting with the writers since the cast took the day off to come and watch. 

"You could have told us you knew them." Kendall said the only person that wasnt freaking about over them was JoJo, Sabrina noticed how i was getting a bit upset, she gave me a small smile but i didnt return it. I dont tell people i know Sabrina let alone related to her because then theyre just going to use me. Now the girls are going to want to come over just to see her or the cast. I walked over to JoJo.

"Thank you." I said randomly.

"What for?" She asked confused.

"For not going all fan girl crazy just because my sister is a well-known pop star and because i know the cast of girl meets world and boy meets world." I said looking at them taking pictures and autographs. Joesph walked over and held my hand. JoJo nodded and her and her mom went home. 

"Whats wrong." He said forcing me to look at him.

"They are probably going to use me to get to the cast and want them instead of hanging out with me." I said. i dont have many friends i made some at the Kiddy Awards like Skai jackson and dove and zara larsson and Daya but none that i can relate to on a personal level like i can with them, theyve given up so much for dance and so have i, this whole fame thing is new to me. I look over and see them leaving but a group of girls approaching meaning we'd be here a while knowing Rowan and Sabrina they will stay until theyve met everyone. I started walking to dads car seeing if its unlocked and to my luck it was i got in and sat down and Joesph followed.

"Hey its okay. If you think theyre using you just dont have them come over to your house as much." He said smiling showing his braces. I put my hand through his curly hair. "You hungry?" I shook my head my phone started ringing and i saw that Sarah was calling me. 

"New phone, who dis?" I said and i heard sighs in the background.

"THank god you okay. Is joesph with you? Where are you." Sarah said less panicked 

"Where are both in dad's car. We didnt want to deal with the fans right now im tired." I said and saw everyone looking in the direction of the car and i seen sincere walking over.

"By the way Mackenzie and Maddie is coming over tonight. Okay where coming im riding with ben and Danielle." I mentally groaned and hung up. and slugged back into my seat and buckled my seat belt because everyone was piling into the 2 spreate cars. i was riding with mom, dad, Sincere, Corey. Peyton, Rowan, Sabrina, joesph. I ended up falling asleep on Joesph shoulders as we drove back to Los angeles, California.

Im going to time skip up to christmas by this time Joesph and Savanna is an official thing, He asked her out the day before halloween only because i want the dates to match up with current time somewhat. So double update!!!