Can't believe it{Chapter 8}

It was another filming day but thank the Lord I wasn't in the episode but I still go for moral support. I showered and got ready^^(Outfit above) I was in a very simple mood.

"Hey, today we're heading to the studio after set," Sabrina says as she grabs a pop tart. For once mom didn't cook.

"YAY I get to write music," I said under my breath but not low enough.

"We're you being sarcastic or for real." I have a notebook filled with songs I wrote but Sarah and Sabrina didn't know the only dad knew because he walked into my room when I was writing one day. I don't tell anyone because I don't want to be compared to Sabrina more than I already am.

"Oh, I was being for real," I said in a very sarcastic tone, a fake one I might add. They shrugged their shoulders. Since I did 2 days of school on Saturday because I am lazy to do them today and tomorrow I only brought a small bag with my song journal. Laptop, sketchpad with color pencils, crayons, markers and more art stuff.

"Let's go," Sarah said. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

"What's mom and dad doing they haven't been around much since I got here?" I asked as Sarah pulled out of the garage.

"They've been in and out since genie contacted us," Sabrina said turning the volume on the radio. I shrug it off and started singing.

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
You should know your beautiful just the way you are
And you don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart
No scars to your beautiful
We're stars and us beautiful
Oh oh Oh oh

I was singing with Sarah and Sabrina. "Let me be your mirror." Sarah sings. "Guys look there are Corey and his people." Sarah points to her side of the car. Sabrina pulls out her phone and I roll down my window.

"COREY SHANE FOGELMANIS!" I screamed and threw a cupped price of paper through his open window in the back.

"SAVANNA MAY CARPENTER!" He screamed back throwing the paperback through my window.

"Corey say hi to Instagram," Sabrina says he waves and the light turns green. "Come one Sar let's beat them," Sabrina says. Sarah picks up the past a little bit but not going over the speed limit. "GO FASTER HE'S CATCHING UP!" Sabrina screamed.

"I'll listen to you when you get your drivers license. If you didn't know there is something called a speed limit." Sarah said and Sabrina huffed.

"And there is a fetus in the car. That has just started living the life I always wished for meaning I can't die yet." I said making sure my seatbelt was tight enough.

"If we don't beat Corey you'll die either way," Sabrina said. I got a little scared.

"SARAH!" I screamed she hit Sabrina on the arm.

"That's why the clowns are coming for you," Sabrina said playfully trying to scare me. "OH MY GOD ITS A CLOWN!" She said sounding convincing.

"AHHH DADDY I'M GOING TO DIE LORD JESUS IN THE NAME OF GOD PROTECT ME! DON'T LET THESE EVIL DEMON CLOWNS LURE ME INTO THE WOODS AND TOUCH ME! WHERE IS SHANNON WHEN I NEED HER!" I screamed which made Sabrina and Sarah laugh.

"There are no clowns. And Sab we are here and we beat them, look there just pulling in." Sarah said pointing toward a Corey mom's car. She did a happy dance and unbuckling her seatbelt. After I caught my breath I unbuckled my seatbelt and grab my bag.

We walked on set I went straight to Sabrina's dressing room. I sat on her couch and started drawing. I ended up drawing Alice in Wonderland.

 I ended up drawing Alice in Wonderland