Christmas Shopping {Chapter 16}

Today is the day the whole family goes Christmas shopping. We spitting off into groups me, dad and Sarah Then you have mom, sabrina and sincere and shannon said she wanted to shop alone and that's what happened. We are going to switch every 2 hours so if we want to get someone from our area something then we get it with the other person if that makes any sense. If your womderjnf no after a few months i did not quit damce Maddie and Mackdnzie left 3 weeks later. Then 1 month and a half ago JoJo left and Abby is doing serious cuts to make one big great elite tea. I put on my Adidas knitted sweatshirt, black leggings and some cream colored shoes. I paired it with simple diamond studs (fake) a piece necklace+ my friendship necklace. A black bracelet and my friendship ring.

"Looking so stylish now let's go." Sarah said I grabbed my side purse and we left with dad.

"To the mall." Dad said and we drove the the mall. The first stop was Radio shack. I ended up getting Sincere a new pair of beats headphones. We went to jewelry store and I got Shannon and 24 carrot gold necklace with her name engraved on it. I went the basic route for Sabrina and got her these really cute pair of sneakers, literally only has 1 pair of sneakers, while I own about 2 dozen but I own a good amount of heels. I got mom these really pretty pearl earings. When we did our swap I was with mom Sarah stayed with dad so it was me, mom and Sabrina, then Dad sincere and Sarah. Next 2 hours I'll be with Sarah again and it looks like that did the same as up put their bags into the car. Me and Sabrina chipped in to get to dad this really nice grill and I got Sarah this really pretty anklet. We went into this really weird store but it had a bunch of stuff for Science in it so I got August a science lab kit and it came with beakers, testing rubes, Goggles etc. And I also got him his very on lab coat along with a journal to write down all his observations. I couldnt forget about getting Joesph something, he already said he had the best present for me so i got him some new Jordans, hes obbsessed eith shoes. All my Christmas shopping was done finally and now tomorrow we have the annual Christmas Party on set.

When we got home I grabbed my bags and wrapping paper and tape and wrapped everyone's presents to put under the tree, everyone besides August I'm handing that into him so I set it right on top of my outfit for the party. Joesphs im also giving it to him but he isnt aloud to open it until Christmas morning.
There was so many gifts under the tree and mom and dad said they still had more presents to wrap and more stuff coming into the mail.
------------------------------------------------------
Today is the party so I'm getting ready, I had to get into the bathroom before Sabrina does. I shower and brush my teeth, put my robe on go into my room to get changed. I got my clothes on

I tied my hair back and started applying my makeup

I tied my hair back and started applying my makeup. I have really been doing my make up alot more for the past 2 months because I've been going to dance competitions, and meet&greets, Sabrina's album signings, live tapings you know the little things. I put on a very natural makeup with light pink lip stain. I loosely curled my hair and put my beanie on. "Sabrina you ready?" I asked knocking on her door.

"Yeah give me 3 seconds." She said.

"Okay. 1. 2-"

"Not literally!" She cut me off I walked into the garage and put my present into the car and stalked some of my fanpages. She walks out and mom drives us over to set. The minute we walk in its like a winter wonderland.

"Woah." I said in amusement. Sabrina laughs and we walk over to where everyone was.

"It's california is all this really necessary?" Peyton said.

"Yes very because even though it's california it's pretty cold out. And it's a Christmas party so I'm going to dress like I was at any christmas party. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked he shook his head. "Thought so. No wonder everyone calls you a white piece of bread." I said and put my gift on thr table where everyone eles gifts where.

"Game time." Danielle said we all went over to where the adults where." "It's called wrap it, you have 5 minutes to wrap as many gifts as possible. First up we have Ava and Savanna." I went up and got ready. "On your mark, get set GO!" I'm wrapping the gifts attempting to make it look present able and by the times called I have 4 done. But ava has 5 done. "Ava is the winner."

"Good game." I said and hugged her and next was Sabrina vs. Danielle. Suprisingly sabrina won because Danielle wanted her to be perfect and only got 2 done while sabrina had 4. We all went and we chilled for a bit dancing to christmas music.

"Game time." Micheal said we all went over. "Okay let's see who can decorate the ugliest christmas sweater." We all nodded "ready, steady chicken" we all was about to go until we realized what he said. "I kid I kid GO!" He yelled and we went. I went the corny route and did a gmw type sweater. "Okay everyone done?" We all nodded. We displayed our cookies

"Savanna won. That's the croniest, lamest thing ive ever witnessed." Rowan said.

"Whatever." I said and we hung out. Ate until it was time to exchange gifts.

"Okay youngest go first so go ahead august." Micheal said. He opened my gift and got so happy. Then Ava went and got a package of shopkins. It was my turn and I got makeup. Joesph got a watch. Rowan got a earing, necklace and bracelet set, Ceci got 3 pairs of high wasted shorts. Corey got a new camera, Amir got some gold chains, Sabrina got a beatles crop top and matching beanie and Peyton got new shoes. "Okay who got who what." Micheal said.

"I got Auggie the lab set and the coat." I said and he hugged me.

"I got Savanna makeup." Amir said

"I got sabrina the shirt and beanie." Peyton said.

"I got Rowan the jewelry set." Sabrina says

"I got Ceci the shorts." Ava said

"I got Corey the camera." Auggie said

"I got Joesph the watch." Corey said.

"I got ava's shopkin" Rowan said

"I got Peytons shoes." Ceci said

"I got Amir the chains" Joesph said. We all said thank yous and we all went home. Tomorrow is christmas eve.