Merry Christmas{Chapter 17}

It's Christmas morning and we aren't aloud to open our presents until after we ate our Christmas breakfast. I sent Erin her Christmas present and told her mom to not put it under the tree until Christmas morning so she wouldn't see it. Her package came in yesterday but Sincere took it and hid it under our tree along with our other 10 thousand presents. After everyone was done it was finally time to start opened in presents. We all decided to open our secret Santa gifts first so we opened that. For my secret Santa I got a Hoverboard.

"Oh my gosh I love it!" I squealed. It was a purple one. When everyone opened it we revealed ourselves to our person Sabrina ended up giving me the hover hoard. "Thank you so much for the necklace Savanna. I really do lobe it." Shannon said and i gave her a hug. We opened more gifts and I finally opened my gift from erin and it was a bracelet with a infinity sign on it and it says. Me and you forver. Engraved on it. Joesph got me pair of infinity earings. After everyone opened gifts. We spent quality time with family. Grandma and Grandpa was over. And our cousin came with her baby. "Hes so frealimg cute." Sabrina said sqishing his face. He started crying and i eventually took over.

"Did Sabrina hurt your face? Im sorry shes not good with babys" I said in a baby voice tickling hum making him laugh.

"Hey I am too good with babys." She said in her defense.

"It's okay sabrina you can't be good at everything." Shannon said holding her shoulder. She started pouting and everyone laughed which caused her to laugh. We all watched some Christmas movies and chilled for the rest of the day. It was a really fun and cool day. Suprisingly Erin hasn't texted me freaking about my present. Well I guess she'll freak over it tomorrow.

Short update but I kinda forgot about wattpad because I've been watching Boy Meets World. "Feeny Fahahaheenay" I'm sorry I had to. But I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas then a happy 2 week break from school. And sorry for anyone who got a winter packet I had one but I finished it