Dance Practice {Chapter 12}

Today is my first day at the ALDC and I had to get ready. I woke up at 7:30 and I saw mom making eggs, bacon and a milkshake.

"Mm smells good." I said sitting at the island.

"Your up mighty early. Good now u don't have to wake you up. Dad's taking care of the older kids today." Mom said and handed me a plate and a milkshake.

"So its a mommy and me. While I'm dancing?" She nodded her head walking towards the intercom.

"Come and get it!" She yelled through the intercom and everyone walked down and sat around the island.

"What's the game plan today?" Sabrina asked eating a strip off bacon.

"Well you 3 are going to be with dad. Hes taking you to set. Im taking Savanna to her first dance class and im staying the full 4 hours to make sure the envoirment is as good as you guys saw it was." Mom said and everyone continued eating. I went upstairs to shower and get cleaned up. I blow dried my hair and put it in a ponytail and put on my clothers (Outfit Above). I grabbed my dance bag and put my point shoes in the bag with a water bottle and more dance shoes and strechers. 

"Im ready and its a 15 minute so i dont want be late." I said to mom. 

"Oka tell everyone bye" SHe grabbed her car keys.

"Bye family!" I said going to the living room where everyone was waiting for Sabrina.

"Have fun." They said in unison. I got to the car and buckled my seat belt.

"Are you excited?" She didnt move her eyes from the road.

"Im kinda nervous. These kids danced since they were 4 . Im a newbie and they said theyre having a bit of trust issues because apparently Mrs.Abby has 2 teams. Plus i havent dance in 3 years im going to be soo sloppy." We stopped at a red light.

"Look Abby knows, youve been streching out you can land most of your stunts. Your lines are beautful. You'll be just fine." We pulled into the parking lot and we got out the car. "Here goes nothing." We walked into the studio and all the teens were streching on the ground.

"Hi." I said shyly. Everyone  gave me and inviting smile.

"Go on make friends. Take out that sassy sav your dad said youve picked up." Mom said sitting next the parents starting a conversation.

"Hey your savana right?"  A brunette asked. I nodded. "Im mackenzie thats my older sister maddie, the blonde over there is JoJo then thats kendall, Kalani and thats Nia." SHe said with a smile. I waved shyly. Come on bring out sassy sav. I said to myself.

"How old are you guys?" I had enough courage to ask.

"Im 14, Nia is 15 JoJo is 13 Mackenzie is 12 and Kalani is 15." Maddie said i nodded.

"Im 13." I put my bag next to mom taking off my sandles and putting on my point shoes.

"Girls pyrimid." Mrs.Abby called out. Mackenzie grabbed my arm and pulled me and we stood into a line. "Okay so last week we went to Star talent in Santa Barbra. and it was a clean sweep. At the bottom of the pyrimid you have Savanna, your new work your way up. Next is JoJo you need to work on your timing, stay on beat. Mackenzie, you did good but you didnt stick out to me, Nia Kalani your duet was 2nd it should have been first. Kendall you won the duet with maddie but placed 2nd in your solo. And maddie is at the top. You brought our win to the group you beat Kalani and Nia's duet and placed 1st in your solo beating kendall." Everyone clapped. "This Friday are attending Sheer Talent in San Antonio. There is one Solo and it goes to.. Savanna i wanna see what youve got, your solo is called the Corantion. For the group its called Plastic bubble and JoJo you will be in the bubble. Okay moms out. girls get ready to rehearse the group" Abby said and everyone disbanned and got ready. Well wish me good luck. 

After rehearsing the group for about and 1 and 30 minutes i took a quick break. "You looked great." Mom said handing me my water bottle.

"Yeah it felt natural. Abby only said to make sure my feet stay pointed. which is why my feet are pointed now i need to get used to it. And now i have to start my solo." I said 

"Ae you having fun. Did you make some friends?" she asked putting my water bottle back

"I having a blast. And yeah me Kenzie and JoJo really get along. What about you have you made some friends? Or would you rather be on set with sabrina and the cast." I said

"You have a sister?" One of the moms asked i think it was Jill.

"Yeah i have 3 sisters a half sister and a twin brother." I said Abby called me into the room so i can work on my solo.

"Okay your solo is a lyrical rutine. I see you as this beautiful lyrical dancer i need it to come naturally to you its been 3 years since you last danced." The music started and Mrs.Giana guided me through the solo. When i finished Abby had the biggest smile on her face. "That was amazing." She said and hugged me. We finshed the group dance and we will be back tomorrow to keep rehearsing and perfecting it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Im back and im better." I said walking into the loud house

"Look joesph your girlfriend is back!" I heard Corey yell i walking outside to the patio and saw the cast hanging out. "Savanna, how was dance?"

"I have a solo and i have a competion on Friday. And i wanna know if you guys are coming? I know Sarah, Sabrina and Sincere is going but what bout your 4?"

"Ill be there." Joesph said hugging me. 

"Uh dont im sweaty." I said nervously pushing away.

"Well we will all go and support you. We will even get Rider, Danielle, Ben and Micheal to come along." Peyton said i nodded.

"Well im super sweaty so im going to shower, and joesph ill give you a proper hug when i get out" I said going upstairs i took a shower put on some grey joggers, black tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk downstairs and see pizza. i open the boxes and theres none letf. "Fat pigs." I said and went to my parents room. "Mom Dad can one of you get me some subway?" I asked

"Theres pizza downstairs we bought 3 boxes." Dad said

"These fat pigs ate it all and im starving." I said with a out. Dad groaned and got up. "The usual please." i said he nodded his head and i went to the living room sitting next to joesph. He looked at me and gave me a hug. we heard awes.

"Savanna show us your solo." Sarah said

"Or you can wait until Friday. thats literally 4 days away." I said and she shrugged we continued watchting tv. 

"Heres your food Savvy." Dad plopped the food and drink in front of my face. 

"Theres pizza why did you buy her subway?" Sabrina asked

"Cause you fat pigs ate it all and didnt save me any." I responded and ate my sub.

"Sorry." they all mummbled and i munch on my sub.

After everyone left we all had movie night as a family. I told Erin and she was over the moon but since my comp is on a friday she cant go because the has PSAT testing thursdays and fridays