My gut feeling {Chapter 14}

When we got to the house after the 2 hour drive back to california, and yay my team mates are sleeping over. i went to shower and when i got out i saw Maddie and Mackenzie talking to sabrina, dad brought the cast home. "Maybe we could write a song together and collab." Mackenzie said Sabrina looked a bit taken backed before laughing

"Yes that would be awesome." She said i rolled my eyes and went to look for goodwin. "Oh look Savanna's back don't you want to hang out with her?" she said they looked at me then back at sabrina.

"Are you starting on your third album because the first 2 was amazing." Maddie asked. My gut never fails me.

"GoodieBear!" I yelled and he came out but mackenzie pushed me out of the way and grabbed him.

"Look Maddie, Its goodwin!" She said I sighed and went over to sabrina.

"Is Sarah here?" I asked and she pointed to the backyard. I went over andd saw her laying the hammock with the guitar. "Sarah" I whined. She immediantly looked at me.

"Whats up." she said i went over to sit next to her. 

"Im bored. Sabrina is occpied with maddie and mackenzie and goodwin was snatched by mackenzie, everyone from Florida is at school, Sincere stayed the night with Joesph." I complained

"Well you have me." She said. I smiled and we chilled outside before we were interupted. 

"Sarah, come harmonize with me and sabrina." Mackenzie yelled i groaned and go up and walk towards the back door. "Not you i said Sarah." She said i glared at her and pushed past her and ran upstairs to see maddie going through my song book.

"What are you doing?" I asked angrily taking my book from her. 

"We have to sleep here you know." She smirked grabbing a picture of Me and Erin. "She's pretty." She complimented

"Why dont you go sleep in my sisters rooms instead you seem to want to hang out with them more than me. Now you can get out and quit touching my stuff." I said trying to take the picture bur she threw it and it shattered into pieces. I got so mad i just walked out the room and out the house. I saw mom and dads car pulling into the driveway but i kept walking.

"Savanna come back!" I heard mom yell. I heard footstepes then i was lifted off the ground i knew it was my dad.

"Let me go! Now!" I yelled kicking he walked back into the house and i saw maddie crying.

"Savanna why did you through a picture at her shes bleeding now. I looked at her arm and saw blood.

"Really so you destroy my picture with my bestfriend then tell my sisters and your sister that i threw it at you. Why did you not tell them how you went threw my stuff. Im so over this i wanna go back home! not here i wanna go back before i was in the stupid family!"I ran upstairs with tears blurring my vision, i look and saw she shredded up the pictures. i grabbed a back filled it with clothes. I heard someone open my door.

"Whats your problem. Why did you yell at you family like that and lie on my sister!" Mackenzie yelled and pushd me against the wall.

"Please tell me what i have to lie about? Why would i purposley try to hurt someone. Why would i throw a picture of me and my bestfriend at her and them tear it to sheds. Tell me how that makes any sense." I yelled in her face. 

"I know shes lieing but your family believes us and not you so it doesnt matter. And quit yelling in my face." She said i shook my head and pushed her off of my and grabbed $300

"Have fun with that but im leaving." I said grabbing my phone and left out of my window. I called an uber to take me to the airport. The uber looked at me and rove slower than any uber ive been in. "Can you drive any slower?" I groaned i looked and saw 3missed calls from mom. I then rember that they can track my Iphone but it was too because when we got there I saw ben and Danielle at one entrance, mom and dad at another and Sabrina, Sarah, Maddie and Mackenzie at the last entrance. I handed the uber driver a 20 and walked over to Ben and Daniele.

"I know you did nothing wrong but running away doesnt solve your problems." Danielle said whe n i stood infronnt of them.

"It does when your family doesnt believe you and side with people that is only "friends" with you because of your famous sisters." I said sitting on the curb. "The only reason why they asked to stay is because of them. She shredded up my picture with erin, she went threw my stuff. And im the bad one. I could have hit maddie right there but i didnt. When Mackenzie pushed me to get goodwin, i could have took him back but i didnt. I could have said i didnt want them here but i didnt. So many things i could have done but i didnt. Then the tables turn they blamed me, my sisters belived them my parents belived them." I said breaking into tears i heard sabrina voice.

"Dont believe her shes and actor and a liar. She hurt my sister." Mackenzie defended. I didnt want to deal with any of this anymore.

"Yes im the actor but have i given any of you here a reason not to beilive me?" I asked everyone shook there heads. "Then why when one person says ive done this one thing, am automatically proven guilty. A relationship is built on trust, family is a relationship your supposed to trust me. If you cant, then we arent a family." I said wiping my tears. 

"You guys lied to us. Told us that she hurt you, you almost made me loose my sister again. This time she might not have even wanted to come back this time." Sabrina said almost in tears. "The thought of loosing her again would have hurt all of us." She said hugging Sarah.

"Im calling your mom and telling her to come pick you guys up, Savvy we are so sorry, we werent thinking we just saw how mad you were and thought you did do it." Dad said coming to hug me. We had a family group hug and went home. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and just enjoying each others company.

To be completely honest this chapter took a turn i just started and my fingers led me here. Next stop christmas.