Date night{Chapter 10}

I woke up today remembering all the events from last night. I had my date with Joseph today and I had no idea what to wear. He told me to dress comfortable so means nothing fancy. I looked around my closet and found a burgundy tank top with a chevron pocket, ripped turn up jeans and my white converse. After I set my outfit on my bed and went down stairs too see mom and sincere watching tv.

"Hey guys." I said and sat next to sincere.

"Hey Savanna." Sincere said. "Don't you have a date tonight?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Do you have any idea on what where I'm going?" I asked.

"Yes but I'm not telling you. Just don't dress up too fancy." He said and I groaned and layed my head in lap. "Are you comfortable?" He asked I shook my head and grabbed the blanket off the side of the couch.

"I am now. Wake me up at 2 so I can get ready." I said turning my head towards the TV and closing my eyes.

"I will not sit on this couch until 2 so you can nap. Go be productive. Play the piano learn the guitar draw do something." He said shaking me. I groaned and sat up.

"Mom is there any watermelon?" I asked she nodded. I got up and opened the fridge to see a bowl of watermelon.

"Hey blondie pass me a watermelon." Sarah said I got her a slice and took 2 for me and out it back in the fridge. "Someone's big date is tonight." She said nudging me slightly.

"I can't protest against it because I have no idea where I'm going all I know is that I need to dress comfortably. Do you know where I'm going?" I asked

"He told all of us just to make sure it was okay to ask you out. But we're not going to spill just make sure your ready by 3:30 cause I have to take you there by 4." She said and I nodded.

2:30pm
It's 2:30 so I decided to start showering and getting ready. Mainly because Sarah has to pick up some stuff for a very special project that will happen very soon. I get dressed (Outfit above) and I blow dry and brush my hair. I put on some black fake nerd glasses just because. I decided to put it up in a messy bun so that way if I want I can easily take it out and let my hair down. By the time I'm done it's 4:27.

"Savanna are you ready yet?" She said coming into my room. I grab my emoji side purse and close my room door. We go to the car and she's driving. "Are you excited?" Sarah asked turning the volume down on the radio.

"I mean this is my first actual date so yeah but I'm also scared." I said

"Yeah I bet he's nervous." She said smirking

"But I guess that we did it on purpose." We both said at the same time. I'm sorry I'm currently listening to On Purpose so yeah. We both start laughing and she pulls into this pizza/arcade/Lazer tag place. I see Joesph sitting on the curb.

"What time should I pick you guys up?" She asked.

"I'll text you." I said and walked out the car and went over to Joseph.

"Hey. You look adorkable." He said and I laughed he got up and dusted off his shorts. "Lets go inside we are going to play arcade games eat pizza and play Laser tag then I have a surprise for you but we have to get going before the sun sets. He grabs my hand and we wait inline.

"Okay so that would be $20 plus $10.50 for the pizza so $30.56." The cashier said he handed her 2 20's.

"Someone has cash-" I was cut off.

"Oh my god aren't you the girl from the new episode of Girl Meets world?" Some little girl asked I turned and smiled.

"Your so adorable yes I am." She hugged me and I hugged back "do you want a picture?" I asked she nodded. I stood in front of her while her mom took the picture.