Nationals {Chapter 32}

This week is the most important week for my whole elite competion team. It's nationals we've been training long and hard for this day and it's finally time. To make it all worse Cathy from the CADC is going go be there.

Abby had an idea preplanned when she realized she already did that and now she has to figure a new dance. I'm going head to head with Kalani and I have to dance in the senior division my solo is a Lyrical piece called "Winner Takes All" and Kalani has a contemporary jazz called "who do you think you are". The sad thing is that Maise isn't competing at all during nationals but she's coming for moral support.

Today is 1 day before nationals but it's Kendall music video Where Would I Be Without You release. (A/N. Currently obbsessed with this) and the older girls are in the video. "Kendall are you excited?" I asked

"Yes very." She replied.

"Good. Nice of you to invite abby." Camryn said.

"Yeah but I can tell she doesn't want to be here." She said sadly and we all shrugged it off. Kendall went up and gave shutouts to everyone. (A/N highly suggest you watch this video)

Nationals
Today is Nationals and everyone is on there toes. Of course Cathy just had to come into our dressing room to disturb us. Moms helping me get ready, the whole family is there, Rowan, Amir, Ceci and Corey came to support, Peyton has gone MIA on us so no one has been in contact with him. He's been with paris. Even Peyton Clarke made it but it's okay this isn't my kost important performance of the whole dance season. My solo got called first so wish my luck.(A/N ignore Ashley just imagine it's sabs mom okay I know you know how to use your imagination)

I went off stage feeling really nervous but the the girls helped calm my fear and I was all better. But now it's Kalani' turn. "Good luck Kalani" I said and she smiled. But in the audience I don't know if my eyes deceived me but I swear I seen Erin, Ava, and Sophia and 3 other people I don't want to believe was there.

Kalani was just as nervous as I was when she got off stage. We waited to see Lilly and Elli do there solos. (Lilly is so freaking cute)

(Elli is a mini maddie)

After everyone is done we are all getting ready for the group dance. I'm so nervous because for the group dance I'm portaying that i have a eating disorder. It's really the controversial topic and it's just right for nationals. We went back stage to watch Cathy dance.

Now it's our turn and we go out and do our thing

After the our group was done we went to the dressing room while we waited for awards. It was finally time to start awards and Eli came in second place. Lilly got 1st and I noticed that Elianna's mom looked really upset. I got 3rd and Kalani had gotten first, I'm okay with it I dance for myself it hurts not getting second or 3rd but it was in the judges hands. Now the best part who won the group dance. Cathy's team got fourth and we won 1st, serves her right for all that talk.

When we got in we shortly celebrated our victory but of course Cathy just had to come and even threw there trophy at Maise's mom. Abby and Gia left before someone walked into our dressroom.

"No way."

"Oh my god"

"Who is it?" We all looked and saw chloe. I've heard of her because she won a teen choice in 2015 and she was Ricky Garcia's ex. Everyone one cried and ran up to her and her mom while me, camryn, maise, Elianna and lilianna stayed back because we didn't really knoe them like that. After everyone caught up me and mom where the only 2 left in the dressing room but soon the family came in plus the cast and My friends and 3 people I don't want to see right now.

"You should have gotten first." Shannon said and I laughed.

"She's not wrong atleast second but come on 3rd place. The one in second stumbled on her front flip kick thingy." Dad said and me and all my sisters laughed.

"A front airiel."I said

"Yeah that thing she almost fell out of it."

"Okay but David your not the judges are you?" Mom asked and he shook his head before he could say anything in walked over to Erin, Ava and sophia.

"Hey guys." I said and we had a group hug.

"You totally should have gotten 1st" Erin said and I shook my head.

"How long are you guys here?" I asked and Erin looked upset.

"I leave tonight." She said

"I'm coming home with you for 1 week." Sophia said

"I'm staying for 2 weeks." Ava said. I nodded and saw the 3 boys arguing in the corner so I walked over to them.

"What's your problems? You hurt me multiple times and come to my dance competition? You break up with because your jealous and yet I'm still "your girl". And you betting that you of you will get with me? None of you deserve me, not then, not now, not ever please do me a favor leave me alone." I said and they glare each other.

"It was a stupid bet. I'm not trying to get back with you." Josh said

"So she's not good enough to be with you?" Tyrone said defensively

"She's not good enough for either of you." Joesph said

"And what she's good enough for you?" Josh said

"Why don't all shut up before i hurt all of you!" Erin yelled and they shut up.

"None of you are good enough for Savanna. I don't know why you guys continue to bother like no. She don't want you and she sure enough don't need you." Ava said and they all looked upset.

"I'm not giving up Savvana. I will win your heart again." Joesph said.

"Who let you 3 back here, get out now." Dad said and they all ran so fast.

We packed up everything into the car and drove to the airport, Erin got on a separate flight because she had to go back to Florida. It was a good nationals.