Heart to Heart (Part 2)

If you were a student at Beacon there was no doubt in your mind that Yang would be someone that you would have a crush on. As shallow as it may sound, her physical appearance alone would have probably sufficed. But with that aside there were other reasons she would catch your eye. She was a cheerful and outgoing person, easily able to make friends with others. Even if you had just a few minutes of conversation with her that would be enough to have you become infatuated with her.

But all it would ever amount to was a crush. You would've never done anything about your attraction to her and would most likely end up watching from a distance while she would end up with someone else with more confidence than you.

But that wasn't the case. In what could be considered the biggest stroke of luck, Yang thought that you of all people were worth her time. While you couldn't complain, it was mind boggling to you why she did. There had to be some reason that the girl, who was currently resting her head against you, wanted to be with you.

"Hey." Yang interrupted you from your thoughts. "I just noticed that mark on you."

She pointed at a scar from a wound located just underneath your rib cage. You had gotten it years ago so it had long since healed, only visible upon closer look.

"Is it bothering you to look at ? Because I can put my shirt on and cover it up if you want."

"No.I wasn't saying that at all. How'd you get it ?"

"It was just an accident a few years back."

You managed to convinced her not to push any further on the matter, not wanting to explain the full story behind it for the time being and went back to enjoying the beach together. You put you arm around her shoulder, her skin was warm from soaking up the sun and felt pleasant to touch. Yang then shifted her position so that her head rested against yours, her hair tickling your cheek slightly as she nuzzled you. Her head then turned slightly, bringing the edge of her lips to yours. Her free arm then reached around and moved your face so that her lips could lightly peck yours. It lasted just a brief second. The second kiss, in contrast, was much more eager. Sinking deeper into the kiss you heard a soft moan come from her.

The need for oxygen forced you both to stop.

"I've been waiting all week for that." she said smiling at you.

"So have I."

You were both about to return to what you were doing only for you to feel something strike the right side of your face before your lips could make contact again. The object in question was a ball. You looked to see if you could pinpoint its source. No luck, although you swore you could hear a bit of laughter coming from somewhere. Yang stood up furiously,grabbed the ball and started to walk off, seeming to know exactly who hit you.

"Yang don't bother doing anything." you said while rubbing your stinging cheek.

She sighed before chucking the ball with such force that you could hear the smack of the ball when it hit its target. A satisfied smile appeared on her face and she sat back down. You now wondered if the ball hitting you was done intentionally instead of being just an accident. Ignoring it seemed to be the best option. After all there was a mark on you that came from something much worse.

"They're just jealous." Yang remarked.

"Was it that guy who was flexing his muscles at you earlier ?"

"No it wasn't. You saw that huh ?"

"Yeah." you nodded.

"That guy was Brett Dubh, the second year ladies' man."