Hello Past

Chris P.O.V.

I'm at the warehouse with Ty unloading and repacking our new shipment. While we sorted through the good and bad product a conversation was struck.

"So how you and your girl doing?" He asked.

"Good. We have our spats, but I can take it. She think she a vicious pitbull, but baby just a little puppy."

"How about playing stepdad to the rugrat?" I told him about doing this shit.

"Watch it nigga! I'm her father, ain't none of that stepdad shit. Call my baby a rugrat again, I'll forget you're my best friend and kick your ass like you're my enemy."

I meant that shit, he always got some smart ass remark when it comes to them. I keep telling his mixed ass not to play with me about my family.

"Chill out man I'm just joking. I asked because I ran into Nadia yesterday."

Nadia's my ex, we got a lot of history together. Wonder why she's back?

"Oh word, she talk to you?"

"Actually, yeah asked me about you. She said she's been looking for you since she got back."

I went to the back where my office was, sitting behind my desk I pry the bottom file drawer open. I pick up the frozen memory of the first time I met her.

 I pick up the frozen memory of the first time I met her

I look young as hell, but then again I was. I had just turned 16, so my boys thought it would be good to take me to a college party. That's where I met her, I had actually been watching her the whole time I was there.

Flashback::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Come one Breezy!" My boys yelled from downstairs. I brushed my waves down, and turned the collar of my jacket up. I bro hugged my boys when I was downstairs. We packed up in Deuce's truck, and rode out. Pulling up to wherever I picked up real quick that none of these people were in my age group.

"Yo, this look like a college party." I said dumbly.

"That's cause it is a college party." Nino voiced slapping his hands on my shoulders. Now I'm not a scary dude, but I knew to be cautious going into unknown territory.

"Aye, I see that look you got. We good man, this is my older brother's party." I calmed down hearing that, but I still kept my guard up, Ty did too. We had to, no telling who over here knows about what we're into.

The party was jumping, I won't lie about that. I heard the music switch, by the way the various click of heels was approaching I knew it was something involving a bunch of female.

"Alright, alright, let's get it started y'all. Coming to the floor we got the pretty ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha." The DJ announced as he kept his mix going. I watched as a single line of beautiful girls strolled to the beat of the mix.