Daddy Daughter Day

Chris P.O.V

See now this just makes me want her even more. I know this ain't the first time ole boy done put his hands on her. She wanna cover for the coward cause she scared of his weak ass, she needs a real man. As much as I want to confront her, and tell my aunt and uncle I know it's not my place to say. She gotta speak up for herself, but right now she's all hyped about this being her first boyfriend. All I know is the minute that nigga touch my daughter I'm kicking his ass, for real no play play. Yes I consider Symphony my daughter, that little girl loves me, and I love her just the same. A lot of dudes would be out the door just cause the child of a chick they're not with calls them 'Dad', but me nah. Shit I like it, I know now what it would've been like if my ex had kept our baby instead of aborting it. I'm supposed to go with Cara next week to help her look for a car, she don't want nothing new or fancy, but anything better than that busted up old ass Land Rover she tried to keep. She literally rode that piece of garbage til the wheels fell off.

"Breezy, Tyga we got a shipment in today it's basically garbage what you want us to do?" I looked at Neco as I smoked my blunt, listening to Michael tell him what to do with the stuff.

"So what's up with you and shorty with the rugrat?" Try asked when Neco was gone.

"Nothing, she got a dude. It's her first boyfriend so she all on that she in love shit." His eyes got wide.

"The fuck, how you that fine and never had a boyfriend, but got a kid?"

"Long story bruh." I said blowing out an O with the smoke from my blunt. Just then Kylin strutted into our office like nobody's business. See I've known her since she was fifteen, and I was seventeen. We been fucking since she was sixteen, she always thought we'd get together. Nah Ky was nothing, but something I used to get my dick wet. I know that's why she's in the office now, but I ain't with it today.

"Sooo what's this I hear about you having a kid?" I smirked.

"That's none of your business. We merely fuck my personal life does not involve you." I salute Mike, and walk past her. I hear the clicking of her heels behind me, I don't know why she always wears heels to the warehouse when she works, matter fact her ass ain't even supposed to be here right now she supposed to be at school. The clicking got louder, and more annoying.

"Look Kylin, following me ain't gone make me answer none of your damn questions. I don't owe no explanations about my daughter, take your butt to school go learn something." I figured me and Symphony can have a daddy daughter day, since Cara is always with us. I pull up to her preschool, and open the door. They lady at the desk eyes me with straight lust in her eyes.

"How can I help you sexy?" She ask biting her lip, I smirked at her action.

"I'm here for Symphony Andrews."

"Name, and relation please?"

"Chris Brown, father." She checked the book, and nodded. She gave me the one minute signal as she went to the back. A few minutes later she came back with Symphony. This little girl was the cutest, she had the biggest smile, as she bounced in place.

"Daddy, daddy!" She yelled running to me. I picked her up as I signed her out.

"Hey Lil Bit, you spending the day with me okay?" She nodded cheesing. I strapped her in car seat, started the car, and we were off. First stop of Daddy daughter day, the park! I watched her come down the slide to my legs giggling. I swung in circles while she was in my arms.

"What's next?" She put her little hand on her chin as she thought.

"Ice cream!" I chuckled, my baby wants ice cream, that's what she's gonna get. I put her on my neck as she balanced her self by putting her hands on my head. Since the ice cream place was nowhere from the park we just walked there.

"Welcome to Coldstones, how can I help you?"

"Let me get a sundae, and what you want Lil Bit?" I asked Symphony.

"Chocolate!" She wailed.

"A small chocolate please." As I paid for it Symphony got a seat for us. "You having fun?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"What's up baby?" She played with her ice cream before she spoke.

"Can you be with Mommy?"

"Mommy's with somebody." I said not sure if I was trying to convince her or myself.

"Yeah, but I don't like him, he's mean." I don't like him either. I listened to her talk some more. "He yells a lot, and breaks Mommy's stuff." I don't like that don't have that nigga around my kid when he got a temper like that. Which makes me think.

"Has he ever touched you?"

"No," She shook her head. "but he yells at me a lot. I don't like it." I don't either, but he can yell all he wants he just better not touch my child it's over. I get a call on my phone, about something going on at the warehouse. Damnit, now I gotta stop my day with my Lil Bit. Giving Ms. Dorothy a call I explain that something came up at work, and I need to bring Symphony home. Dropping her off I speed down the road. I bust through the doors to the meeting room, this better be important as fuck to make me end my Daddy daughter day.  Basically all they told me was that Marco trying to take us out. Could've told me that shit on the phone, nigga been after us so he could take over, but it ain't gone happen. I just though about it, I took Symphony from school, without telling Caramia. To add to all of that I left her with Ms. Dorothy without telling her. Mia ass gone cuss me out from here to Texas. Hmmm Mia, I like it.