Miami Nights

I double checked all of my bags before loading up Chris' car, we were getting ready to head out to Miami. Lord knows I needed a break from Virginia, but I'm really excited to see my baby.

I strap Symphony into her carseat as Chris locks up my apartment. He holds up the snack bag I packed for the trip to let me know he remembered to grab it.

"Daddy's babies ready to ride?"

We both nodded excitedly, our family really needs this break. With our court date coming up,me and Chris both going to school, and making sure one of us was with Symphony while the other was at school, or working we were all really drained.

"Mommy, where we goin'?" My sweet baby asked while she swung her legs in her car seat.

"We're gonna go visit Bee and her uncle." Her eyes lit up when I said that.

"I get to see Banca?" She asked smiling very hard. I laughed at her way of saying Bianca.

"Yeah baby, you get to see Banca." I handed her a box of Goldfish crackers because I knew she wanted her snack.

The drive to Miami was full of naps and car karaoke on Symphony's end, but I didn't complain I was just glad my baby was enjoying herself. Chris would occasionally slide his hand up and my thigh. I was aching for him to go higher. Ever since that day I've been addicted to his touch. I don't know what it is but I just melt in his hands. I've never been one to care for sex, or anything sensual since I'd never experienced any type of intimacy. But I have been horny as all fucking hell since then.

I turn to look at Chris as he focuses on the road ahead of us. He bites his lip out of habit and I avoid audibly moaning at the sight. His slides his tongue across his lips, fuck I just wanna ride his face. Why does he have to be so fucking fine?

Almost twelve hours later we were pulling up in front of a nice house. It wasn't a mansion like you see most drug dealers have, but it wasn't small either. It wasn't gated with a passcode to get in like you see on the movies, it was very open like an actual home.

A tall kind of pudgy man with mid length dreads stood outside to greet us. Although he had a bit of gut he was also very muscular. His beard was nice and trimmed sprouting a few gray hairs in between his many dark ones. I could tell that he was in his late forties, maybe early fifties.

"Ace, what's up big dog." Chris greeted.

"Breezy, Tyga, my young bulls." Ace smiled at them.

I watched as Ace pulled him in for a hug, not the one handed bro hug you see most men do, but a full on arms around the body hug. He did the same to Ty. I could see from that interaction alone that he saw them as more than two young niggas that he put in the game. He cared about them. It was like watching a father with his sons. I saw a smaller body trying to hide behind him I already knew it Bianca.

"Miss Thing I know you not hiding from me? All those conversations we done had, get over here and give me love." I teased her holding my arms out for a hug.

She clung to me and hoisted Symphony on her hip making sure she was apart of our hug. She's pretty tall for her age I'm at least 5'3, so she's got to be about 4'5.

"Ace, this is my girl Mia, baby this is Ace my brother, father, all in one." I went to shake his hand, but he pulled me straight into his arms.

"Sorry sweetness I do hugs." He laughed loudly making his belly rumble against my ear causing me to laugh as well.

"That's fine with me it's make feel more welcome. Symphy come say hi to Uncle Ace."

I didn't even need to coax her to come speak she actually ran straight into his arms. Drug lord or not, he has to be a good person because children know when somebody isn't good.

"Jamal." Ace called out to my best friend.

"Yes Uncle Ace?" So they knew each other.

"You still think you too good to run the streets?" Ace cracked a smile.

"Nah, no too good, but I am too cute for jail. Y'all know I'll slow these fools down, and Big Brutus from cell 2889 is not bouta' get me." He explained making us laugh.

Jamal was right though this nigga is too damn clumsy to be a dealer. He'll trip over his laces or some stupid shit like that if they have to make a run for it. Ace showed us where all of our rooms would be. Since he had a daughter up with Symphony he told her they could share. Of course Chris, and I are rooming together. Ty has his own room and Jamal and Alexis roomed together. After everybody took a shower and got a bit of rest we all just sat around the long couch watching movies and whatnot. Bianca stayed glued to my side the whole night. I never had a sister but I'm sure this is what it would be like if I did. I watched as Symphy lay across Bianca's lap, while Ace's daughter Destiny cuddled into her side.

I'd never seen my baby so content with another person that wasn't me -besides Chris- seeing how she is with Bianca makes me really happy. Both of these girls are very loved, and they know it. But I think they needed to be around each other for their own reasons. Reasons I'm not quite sure I know myself just yet, but that's okay. Bianca took the girls to their rooms to put them dine for bed, leaving us adults alone. She's such a sweetheart. How could anybody do the things her brother did to her and not feel bad about it?

Chris decided that we should all go out since the girls were down for the night.

"Go where? Nigga did you forget that three of us are underaged as fuck?" Alexis asked causing me to nod in agreement.

"Man, this is Miami. Trust me there's something for all of us to do." Ty spoke pulling her with him. I knew this nigga had a thing for her.

We ended up at some club. Apparently Ace knew the owner so he let us in without being checked for I.D. I peeped all the girls gawking at Chris and Ty. I peeped the envy in their eyes too.

"How many bitches have y'all been with down here?" I chuckled at my own question. I wasn't one to be jealous of girls eyeing Chris. He's a good looking man so I kind of expect it.

"None of these broads in here. Most of them work for Ace and they know we're right under him so they see us as their come up. I'll pass I'm good with my two queens." Chris kisses my cheek.

Cash Money Records takin' ova' for the '99 and the 2000.

Bitch, when I tell you I'm trying hard not to go out on that floor and bounce this ass! I stuck to just doing a simple one cheek, two cheek in Chris' lap. Alexis did the same to Ty while Jamal was out on the floor with some chocolate thang ready to pounce.

"Bae, you're killing me." Chris slid me off his lap to adjust himself.

"Baby, can I go dance? Pleaseeee?" I pouted.

"Don't make me have to fuck a nigga up." I grabbed Alexis and pulled her with me.

Baby, they gonna see this ass move tonight! Alexis and I alternated between twerking on each other. I knew the guys weren't gonna leave the section we were in because they don't like not being able to see everything that's going on.

"Lex, you good won't you back that ass up!" I hyped Alexis up as she made it clap for me.

"That's my bitch!" Alexis yelled smacking my ass as I used one of the bar chairs for support.

I haven't had fun like this in years. I'm glad we got to come out tonight. When I was done I saw a guy getting ready to approach me, but he didn't even make it to me before Chris came behind me wrapping his arms around me protectively.

"What did I just tell you? Look at these niggas eyeing you." He spoke sternly in my ear.

"I'm sorry baby." I cooed kissing up his neck.

"Don't start something you know you can't finish." He gripped my butt in his hands. I've got my hands full with him. But I can handle it.