Savior

So far everything's been great for the past few weeks. I've gotten pretty close to Chris to. He doest live with mama Viv anymore, but he does come to visit. He still gets dances from me at the club, and he still doesn't know it's me that's dancing for him. He's a pretty good friend, we text sometimes, but Jamal doesn't know that. A kiss on my forehead takes me out of my thoughts making me look up.

"Hey bae." The voice says.

"Hey babe." I say kissing the owner of the voice.

"Oooh look at you Mr. Draylon, loving all on my friend."

"Got to, that's my baby." Yup, me and Draylon are dating, he asked me to be his on our eighth date. He's cool with me working at the strip club, he's been there a couple of time to watch me dance too. He doesn't know that I give Chris lap dances, and I plan to keep it that way. He still doesn't know everything about my life, and I don't intend on changing that anytime soon. I looked to my left feeling a pair of eyes on me, to see Draylon's ex staring me down. That made me real uncomfortable, I don't like people staring at me for no reason, at least I'm paid to be stared at, when I'm working. I was done with my lunch so I got up from the table, and went to the courtyard, Jamal and Draylon would find me when they were ready. I take a seat on the stone circle, and let my feet sit in the center of it grazing the gravel. A tap on my shoulder got my attention, I turned to see Draylon's ex.

"Hi Alexis, what's up?"

"I know you dating Draylon now, but I'm just gonna tell you like I told you when you were partnered up. Be careful with him, he ain't what you think he is."

"No disrespect Alexis, but maybe he's a different person from the Draylon you knew. He's a total sweetheart, I don't think I need to be careful."

"Honey a leopard don't change its spots, I promise ain't nothing about him changed. This not on no jealous shit, it's on some real. Be careful, I'm just looking out for you." She walked away leaving me to think to myself. I don't think I have anything to worry about though, Draylon's a good guy. The bell rings, time for another class. School drones on, until it's time for me to leave, standing against my Range is Draylon. I lean into him, letting him engulf me in his arms.

"Hey beauty. What's your plan tonight?" I buried my head in his chest.

"Working at the club, it might be an all nighter so Ms. Dorothy's gonna take Symphony to school in the morning, and I'll pick her up when I'm out of school?"

"Why you working crazy hours like this? Normally you get out at two in the morning at the latest." He scowled.

"We got some famous nigga coming, so all of the girls gotta show out, and make sure him, and his crew have a good time." I could see in his face he didn't like how I said that.

"Define good time." He demanded.

"In most cases it means fucking then when they throw the right money." His face was in shock. "In my case it means keeping the drinks flowing, and giving them a few dances, nothing else." His face as well as his body relaxed.

"I was about to say, your ass was not gonna be going to work. But I know you gotta get Symphony so I won't keep you." He kissed my lips, and opened my car door for me.

"Bye babe, I'll text you when I'm headed home, or headed to school tomorrow." I pull off headed to get my baby, I see her, her teacher, and a few of her little friends sitting out front waiting for their parents. Symphony runs to my car, and straps herself in.

"Hi Mommy!" She yells.

"Hi baby, ready to spend the night with Ms. Dorothy?" I see her nodding her head rapidly through my rearview mirror. After I get her all bathed, and ready I drop her off at Ms. Dorothy's, then  head to work. I went to work in my stage outfit, with my second outfit, and change of clothes in my bag. Since I was in my stage outfit I just wore a trench coat over it. I huddled with all the girls as our boss started talking. Basically he just reminded us to show them a good time, and all that jazz. I put my bag in my locker, and my wallet and car keys in the inside pocket of my coat since I knew nobody would find all of the pockets on it. My stripper heels clicked down the dressing room aisle as I placed myself at my station. Since the top of my face was covered by my sparkly white lace mask I only wore a light pink lipstick. All of the girls went to the floor headed straight for Kid Ink. I wasn't about to get into that drama so I did what I do best. While they fought over each other to get to him, I ran backstage, telling the DJ to play my theme music. Ride It by Travis Porter filled the room as DJ G announced me.

"Alright, coming to the stage we got a crowd favorite. Shorty got honey colored skin with thighs that'll make you sin. If that's getting you, just wait til she dances. Masked Ryder girl get your sexy ass on stage." I strutted in tune with my theme song that stopped when I got to the pole. G switched it to Beyonce's Naughty Girl. I held the pole with one hand, as the beginning lines of the song called my body. I moved my entire body with snake like precision, then I whine hips grabbing everybody's attention. Especially Kid Ink's, he pushed past all the other girls to sit up front. For an hour my body makes love to the stage, and the pole, at least three stacks each were thrown by Kid, and his crew. My intention was to leave my mark with them, and I did now on to my regular. I switched my outfit, and made my way to the private room.

"Sup Ma?" Chris said sitting on the circled couch.

"Were you watching me on stage?" I asked circling the pole.

"Don't I always watch you?" I nodded. "Something about the way you dance just calls a nigga in."

"Oh really?" I wrap my legs around the pole swinging from it.

"Yeah," he nods. "I think it's the fact that out of all the girls at the club that get completely naked, you draw in everybody and you only take your top off. Even with the pasties on it's still sexy." I gave him a few dances, and left the room with a thousand dollars in my hand, I really wanna know what he does to make this kind of money. After giving my boss his percentage he tells me I can head home, I walk back to the room with the girls. I go in my locker to get my bag only to find it gone, shit my clothes were in there.

"Alright," I said standing in the middle of the room full of dressed, or half dressed women. "where the fuck is it?"

"Where's what?"  Cherry, one of the dancers asked.

"My bag, I came here in my stage outfit, and my bag had my regular clothes in it. Now where the fuck is it?!" I yelled. Nobody spoke up, but I saw Rage sitting off to the side hiding a smirk, so that bitch did it. She never liked me, not even when I was thirteen just working the bar, I wanna knock her head off, but she knows I can't touch her for the simple fact she's five weeks pregnant. Instead if staying, and arguing I grab my trench coat, throw it on my body, and head to my car. I angrily jump in the drivers seat, slamming my door. Jamming, and turning the key in my ignition I find my car doesn't start, just fucking great. Could this night be any worse? I get out of my car starting to walk towards the bus stop, when a hand touches my arm. I turn to see the new security guard that's always watching me. Just as I'm about to ask him what he wants, he slams me to the ground.

"The fuck? Nigga get off me!"

"I see the way you eye me when you come in, those nice little dances you do. Let's find out how you are when you don't dance." Oh hell no, he ain't talking about what I think he is. I thrash under his body weight as he runs his filthy hands over my body, I hear a rip and see my top slightly torn revealing a bit of my boob.

"No stop!" He parts my thighs with his knee. I yell over and over until I feel the weight no longer on my body.

"You alright?" A voice ask above me.

"Yeah, I'm fine than...Chris?" I say finally looking up.

"Caramia?"