Better

Ugh, tonight I work I really don't want to, but I gotta put food on the table. Chris is staying through to take me home since I still haven't gotten another car my little Land Rover is officially gone. My baby done finally kicked the bucket. I walked through the back with only my lacey boyshorts, and pasties on seeing as I'd done my set. I changed to go do my private dance for Chris, but Sly stopped me.

"What's up boss?" I asked looking st his facial expression.

"Change of plans, just for the night. Instead of your regular you giving somebody else a private dance." Outside I nodded, but inside I was mad as hell cause now I gotta actually dance. Since the last time I never actually dance for Chris we really just chilled in that room. I knew I wasn't getting out of the dance so I pulled my mask down as I made my way to the room. The guy was cute I'll give em that. The music played and I worked the pole to let him see how I danced. He motioned for to come sit in his lap. I shrugged mentally, it's part of the job. His hand rubbed my thigh as I worked my hips against his middle, nothing out of the ordinary. He held me in place groping one of my breast, I don't think see so!

"Dance over, I don't know about the other dancers, but I don't get down like that." I pointed towards the exit.

"Really, not even for the right price?" He threw two stacks of hundreds at me. Was this fucker serious?

"I don't give a damn how much money you handing out, it ain't going down like that. Not with me anyway." He started laughing, the fuck is wrong with this nigga. Turning to leave he spoke again calling a name.

"Alright Dray she good." Out walked Draylon from behind the curtain capping the guy.

"Thanks big bro." The guy muttered a no problem, and left. Draylon then looked at me smiling. "I'm sorry about that baby."

"What the hell was that Draylon?"

"A test I just wanted to see if you were fucking any of the niggas you dance for. I mean I know what you told me, but you're a woman what'd you expect me to do?" I felt my whole face getting hot, I'm pissed. Did he really just say that? Without even thinking I lit fire to his ass, and slapped the fuck out of him.

"What do I expect, I expect you trust me Draylon! I expect you to believe what I say! I expect you to know I have more respect for you, our relationship, my daughter, and more importantly myself than to do some nasty shit like that!" I couldn't get the rest of my words out before I felt a fist strike me in the mouth. I held it as he talked, more like yelled at me about how I lost my mind putting my hands on him. But I didn't listen I went to the bathroom to rinse my mouth out because I know it was bleeding. I'd brought more than enough money in so I gave Sly his percentage and left. Standing in the parking lot was Chris leaning against his car. I should be worried about whether or not Draylon is gonna see me but I don't care. I slide in the passenger seat, avoiding him so he won't see my face.

"So I saw that your man was in there."

"Really I didn't see him " I lied.

"Really, so you didn't run out the room he was in holding your mouth? The exact mouth I see has a busted lip."

"That wasn't him, I hit my lip on the pole in one of the private rooms." Terrible lie I know, but it's all I could come up with.

"Cara please, you're way too good on the pole to do that, but we'll play your game." The rest of the ride was silent, getting out Chris said his final words to me.

"You deserve better than that ma." He pulled off after that leaving me staring off after him. Maybe he's right, no Draylon loves me plus I hit him first. It was my fault I deserved it.