Back To Work

Chris P.O.V.

So tonight was a night out with my boys, basically a celebration cause I'm getting my own place now. I found a nice lil two bedroom condo about twenty minutes away from my aunt's place. I'm still at Aunt Viv's until I move all my stuff in, because that what she wants me to do. So my boys took me to the strip club, and got me some chick name Ryder. She was definitely good at her job, first girl to get me hard just by giving me a lap dance. I tipped her pretty good, after the dance was over I went to the owner of the club, and asked if she could be my regular when I got lap dances. If only I'd seen her face, oh well I'll find out. When I get to my aunt's house, and unlock the door I naturally assume I'm gonna be the only one awake. But I'm wrong, cause right on the couch in the living room is Jamal's friends little girl watching TV, so I get ready to go ahead, and go to my room.

"You can stay." She says turning her head to me, and scaring the shit out of me at the same time. I don't wanna leave her alone so I do as she says. I sit in the recliner, but she stops me and pulls me to the couch with her.

"Little Bit why are you up at four o'clock in the morning, I thought you'd be asleep when I got back."

"I don't sleep when everybody's not home. Grandma Vivi knows I'm down here." This girl is something else, just like her mom.

"But you don't know me why'd you wait on me?" She scooted to me, and held my hand.

"Cause I like you, and want you to be ok. So I wait for you." She can't be more then three years old, but she's smart as hell. We stay in the living room for hours watching cartoons, and talking. She's a completely different person, nothing like the shy little girl I met when I first spoke to her. I was so wrapped up in the TV that I didn't know she had moved, so I got up to find her she was in the kitchen.

"Little Bit, what are you doing?" She turned to me with a juice box, and an apple in her hand.

"Getting a snack, you can call me Symphy, or Itty Bit like Mommy, and Uncle Jamal if you want." She grabbed my hand so we could sit together at the dinner table.

"I like those names, but I like Little Bit more." I tickled her little side making her laugh, when she was done with her snack we went back to the living room to watch Bubble Guppies with her. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I know my phone is what woke me up.

"Speak." I said in to the speaker.

"Breezy we got a shipment in today. We gotta pick who we sending to make the drops for it." Tyga said on the other end.

"Ight, I'll be there soon." I started to rise up, but there was a weight on my chest. I looked at my chest to see the source was Little Bit sound asleep with her little hands balled up in my shirt. I slowly removed her hands from my shirt, and set her back on the couch.

"Oh look who's awake." Aunt Viv said when I went in the kitchen after I showered, and dressed.

"Hey Auntie." I kissed her cheek.

"I see you fell asleep with my grandbaby down here."

"Yes ma'am, she was in there watching tv when I got here. She said something about not being able to sleep when everybody's in the house."

"She's telling the truth, one time your uncle worked the late shift didn't get back til twelve in the afternoon the next day. That child didn't sleep until he walked in the door, you can't try to make her sleep cause she won't do it." This girl was a little strange, I kissed Aunt Viv's cheek, and told her I'd be back later. Little Bit stopped me at the door making sure I'd come back home on time. I stay up all night with her, and now she's attached to me, oh well it doesn't hurt me. Getting to the warehouse I see Tyga standing next to the shipment, along with about ten, or twelve of our youngins. While the older ones have their stuff, and are making their drops.

"Alright let's see who's running for us today." I say standing next to Ty looking at our lineup, it looks kinda weird not seeing Bianca in the lineup.

"I know we sending Rod, and Naji." Ty says, as Rod comes up to take his package, then Naji took hers. I scan them looking for just the right two people.

"You two." I point out two of my oldest youngsters Blake, and Tammy. Tammy switches her way up to me damn near throwing her boobs at me to get her package, and then Blake follows behind getting his. When they're dismissed, me and Ty head to the back where the girls are breaking everything down. Kylin, one of the broads I used to fuck strolled up to me in her all white bra, and panties.

"Breezy baby," She cooed running her hand up my chest. "I miss you, when you gonna give me some Breezy junior again?" I can't even lie, she was looking right in that lingerie, so you know ya boy had to handle that ass. I thrust into her one final time sending her over the edge.

"Breezy!!!" She moaned out coating me with her juices. I pulled out, and released in the condom. We cleaned ourselves up, and then went back to the room. She went back to breaking down the coke with the other girls while I talked to Ty.

"Man when you gone stop fuckin with shawty?" He asked as we walked back to our cars so we could go to my aunts house, she loved Ty like he was her third son, with me being her second.

"Whenever she stop throwing that pussy at me, which will be never." I got in my car as he got in his, and we sped off to my Aunt's. When I get there I hear Little Bit giggling with somebody in the den, where everybody else is. I found out it was her mom when I see her sitting on her lap.

"You're back!" She yells from her mom's lap.

"Yeah I am, this is my friend Tyga, but everybody in this house calls him Michael." Caramia stands up to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Caramia, and this is my daughter Symphony."

"Nice to meet you, and you too Miss Symphony." Ty says shaking both of their hands. Apparently they were actually on their way out so we all exchanged goodbyes to them. I peeped Mike staring at her ass when she left.

"Damn bruh," He whispered to me. "she bad as fuck, I'll ignore the fact that she got a rugrat to get that ass." I smirked looking at him.

"Nah, man I'm getting that. She got this stubbornness to her that I'm gone break all the way down." I watched the doorway that she had walked out of, oh yeah Breezy was definitely gone get lil mama.