Enough

I stare at myself in the mirror, since this isn't a date I didn't dress up. A pair of red bandana joggers from Thug Ave, my Aliyah crop top, and my low top red Converse. Symphony's been more hyped up about it than anybody else. She thinks it means I'm finally gonna be with her father, but it's just something I couldn't get out of. Answering the knock at my door I'm greeted by Chris. After a thirty minute drive because of the traffic we pull up to a bowling alley. Chris paid for everything, I watched as he put our names in while I laced up my bowling shoes. I picked a pink seven pound ball, and Chris had a red ten one. It was actually pretty fun, we had a competition to see who'd win, I won with four strikes, and six spares, how, I don't know. Chris was a gentlemen the whole night, when I thought we were done with the date he took us to a roller rink. Now this is more my speed, I laced up my skates, and rolled off to the floor. Chris skated next to me, he took hold of my hand, and surprisingly I didn't let go. This feels kind of nice, a slow song comes on indicating it's time for couples only to skate. I start to exit the floor until Chris pulls me back.

"Where you going?"

"Umm it's a couple's skate so...."

"Exactly couple's," He cut me off " which means keep your butt on this floor." He wrapped his arm around my waist guiding my body in the direction of his.

"We're not a couple."

"Yet." Is it bad that I'm actually enjoying this, like I don't mind his hands around my waist, or him being behind me as we skate together. It's a nice feeling. If I wasn't with Draylon I wouldn't feel so bad about this. Chris is sweet, and Symphony loves him, but I can't just drop Dray like that. After we left the rink he took me home, it was a simple goodbye. No goodnight kiss, or any of that. I enjoyed it actually.

::::Next Night:::::

Finally I'm fully healed, I can go back to work. I step through the dressing room with the rest of the girls, before I can put my stage outfit on I hear Sly yell that I'm working the floor tonight. I hate working the floor, I'd take being on the pole, or behind the bar over the floor any day. When you work the floor them niggas grope all over you, snatch you up, just think you gotta do more than serve them drinks. Like no muthafucka I'm a waitress, keep your greasy ass hands off me. I mean damn have some respect I'm still a lady despite my line of work. I suck my teeth, and proceed to make my way to the floor, until Sly stops me.

"What's up you said I'm working the floor."

"Not the main floor, the V.I.P. floor." Thank ya!!! I can work the V.I.P. floor with no problem, must be somebody big if he got me working that. Sly only puts his best girls on that floor. I go to the top floor where I see Draylon's brother, and a group of other guys. Ugh now I wish I was working the main floor. I gave them their drinks, and speedily went back to the bar of the V.I.P. My intention was to give them their drinks, and keep it moving, but that didn't work. One of his friends grabbed me pulling me onto his lap. I pulled away as much as I could, but he wouldn't budge.

"Could you let me go?!" I asked with attitude evident in my voice. Why does he have to grab me, there's three girls completely ass naked up here. I keep pushing against his hand, he's still not budging. I see Draylon's brother staring me down, don't just look. Help! Me! Nigga!

"Nah, I wanna see why they call you Ryder." He starts groping me in places I'm not comfortable with. The more I push away the tighter he grips me. His hands try to pull at my spandex shorts, meanwhile his friends are watching, not doing a damn thing. I stomp on his foot, and get enough room to elbow him in the chest. When he lets go I run from the top floor to Sly's office to tell him I'm done for the night. I don't like Draylon's brother he sat right there while his friend damn near molested me. That's low as hell. Enough is enough me and Draylon gotta have a long talk about his brother, and boundaries.