The CEO's Trio ~ Nine

Please vote. comment. follow ❤

*in the midst of editing, very messy. Apologies x

Chapter 9| Meeting new people.
*

*

Picture this: You've just got out of the shower, you're butt naked. You walk into your bedroom and your boss is standing there.

"Mr Reynolds!" I exclaimed, grabbing my towel and quickly wrapping it around my body, "What brings you here? Into my bedroom?" I questioned playing with my hair that had now shrunk.

"Need some help." He held up his tie, "I just can't seem to get it today."

"Oh, alright." I walked towards him and stood up my tip toes, throwing the tie around his head so that it touched the back of his neck. I pulled him closer to me, and began to tie the tie. I soon realised our closeness and took a step back, biting my lip.

"Don't do that." He muttered, glancing at my lips and licking his own.

"Do what?" I asked looking up at him again, but this time he didn't make eye contact.

"Bite your lip." He replied shortly, tucking in his shirt. God, he looked so good.

"Why?" I asked disobeying him and biting my lip, he turned away and then I realised why. I, Rylee Jordan, was turning him on. Who would've thought, maybe I am secretly peng.

"Please just stop." He pleaded, as he turned around to go, then he muttered something under his breath that was truly life changing. "You don't know what you're doing to me."

Well Mr Reynolds, you don't know what you're doing to me.

*

*

"Dada! Dada!" Oliver chanted, banging his fists on his high chair.

"Yeah, I want to go and see daddy." Olivia agreed, playing with her lunch.

"No, your dad, is working. He can't have any distractions." I shook my head, taking a bite of the peanut butter sandwich that I had made myself.

"But Carrie lets us." Olivia protested, "And she's not even our nanny."

"Well I'm not Carrie and I say no. Or well I atleast have to ask him." I shrugged.

"But daddy likes surprises, he'll be happy to see me and Ollie. Not you." She replied honestly, while smirking, "He doesn't like you."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring her comment, "You know what, why not? We need to get out of the house anyway."

"Hurray!!" Olivia yelled waving her hands in the air with Oliver copying her making Olive watch them in awe.

"First you have to finish eating, then Oliver and Olive have to take their nap and then we can go." I added hastily, watching as both of their facial features fell.

"No nap!" Oliver yelled, hitting his fist against the iron high chair.

"I knew it was too good to be true." Olivia muttered storming out of the kitchen and slamming the door loudly behind her. She always threw temper tantrums when she didn't get her way.

I looked down to where Olive's mouth was open and her lips were turned up into her first smile. She flaunted her gumless mouth as she continued to beam at me.

She was smiling at me! Finally she was showing some sort of emotion!

I smiled back at her, my body shaking with excitement, babies usually don't smile at me, so this is definitely new.