The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Seven

🔽Vote🔼Comment🔽Follow🔼

Not edited 😩

My story hit 50k 💕💕 thank you guys so much 💞

*

*

*

I walked over to the door suspiciously, wondering if the heavy knocking would die down.

But they didn't infact they began to get louder and more demanding, making me feel anxious.

Who would be here at this time?

Room service? No I didn't request anything.

Was there a fire? But I haven't smelled any smoke.

Panic rushed to my body and I unlocked the door pulling it open to reveal..

Sebastian?

"Sebastian what are you doing here?" I whispered-shouted, glancing around the empty hallway to make sure nobody was taking picture of us.

"I had to see you, Rylee." He announced, I wanted to rush back into his arms and kiss him until his lips fell of but I was restraining myself, reminding myself that he was engaged.

"You absolute idiot!" I exclaimed, dragging him inside and locking the door behind us, "Someone could have seen you, or seen us and your whole career would be ruined in a second. How could you be so reckless?" I scolded, making him smile softly.

"I don't care anymore, Rylee. I just had to see you." He repeated, taking a step forward and pushing me up against a wall, "I had to taste your lips again."

"Sebas-." He cut me off by taking my face in his hands and crashing his soft lips on mine.

Our lips moved in sync. The kiss was hungry and rough, and nothing like I had ever experienced before.

"You're the woman, I want." He murmured as his cold lips trailed down my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

Would he come all the way over here if he was lying?

As he carried me to the bed, I just forgot that he was Sebastian Reynolds, fiancè to Audrianna Montreal and that I was Rylee Jordan, his nanny.

At that moment it was just us. We were just Sebastian and Rylee, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

*

*

"Sebastian," I spoke softy, ruining the silence that had engulfed us not to long ago. I listened as his soft breathing came to a sudden stop and he shuffled about for a short while.

"Mhmm,"

"Did you break the engagement?" The words tumbled about of my mouth but I didn't regret them, I had been meaning to ask him since he came banging on my door, wrapping me in his warm embramce claiming that I am the woman he wants.

He sighed deeply and pressed his warm hand on my bare waist "No."

I sat up pushing his hand off my body, my mouth agape but this didn't suprise me.

Oh my God I was so stupid!

I sat up in bed, feeling his eyes burn through my back as we sat there in an awkward silence.

"You expected it, didn't you?"

"Y-you-."

"I never once told you I broke the engagement," his words were harsh and spoken in a cold voice but his hand that was gently running up and down my back was burning my skin, sending shivers down my spine, "You knew I hadn't and you still went along with it."