The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-Three

Vote🔹Comment🔹Follow

*

*

"Just say you feel the way that I feel," I sang loudly while bouncing on the bed, my short flying up with every leap "I'm feeling sexual, so we should be sexual!"

"It's nice to know that you're in still in the mood," a head popped through my door and my face instantly fell. Sebastian strolled into the room wearing his usual smirk.

I pulled down my shirt and climbed off the bed, hoping that he hadn't seen anything.

"Don't worry baby, I've seen it all before," He smirked walking towards me then lowering his voice till it was barely audible "But I wouldn't really mind seeing it all again."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I asked him gently pushing him away, "I am a grown woman, not your baby."

He shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my glass of apple juice, downing it in less than a second.

"Gee Sebastian thanks for asking." I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

He put down my glass of apple juice and turned to face me "How are you feeling?"

"Fine. Thanks," I replied briefly trying not to remember last night, but images of last night flashed into my mind and the feel of Sebastians flesh in my hand send tingles down my spine.

"Reminiscing?" He asked raising a perfectly arched brow.

"No."

He handed me a bag and I gave him a confused look.

"Don't worry, I didn't get you anything," he reassured me opening the bag for me and pulling out a pair of my jeans and a hoodie.

"Thanks." I muttered, putting the bag down on the bed and pushing him out of the room.

When I had finally pushed him out, though he protested, arguing that he had seen it all before. I was about to close the door when I heard his voice.

"Wait!" I opened the door and stared into his big brown eyes.

He had that serious look that made him look 10x more attractive.

"Rylee," he started off staring intensely at me.

"You give a mean handjob."

*

*

We sat in silence in the car as we pulled up at the apartment. My stomach was churning and I ran my hand across the scar that remained on my face.

Sebastian must have seen me because he gave me a reassuring smile and carefully placed his hand on my thigh.

"Don't worry Audrianna isn't home."

I gave him the best smile I could muster as we both stepped out of the car.

It felt so weird stepping into the nice smelling lift and pressing the clean buttons. I had only been gone for at least 24 hours so why did it feel as if I had been gone for a year.

"My mother is home, looking after the kids." he explained briefly as we stepped out of the lift and he pulled out the keys,opening the door.

I gasped as I watched a large dog and two kids running towards me. I pulled both of them into a hug and let Winston lick my face even though it felt disgusting.

I wasn't bothered to ask why Olivia wasn't in school and just held her tighter.

"Ok Rylee that's enough now." Olivia choked out pushing me away, while Oliver continued to cling to me.