The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Seven

VOTE🎈COMMENT🎈FOLLOW

NOT EDITED 😦

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but it's because:

1. I have exams. Loads of revision😫

2. I suffered from the worst case of writers block 😪. Sorry for the bad chapter 😧

#52 in Romance-26/May/2017

*

*

Olivia had now been missing for 36 hours and fourty-four minutes.

36 hours and fourty-five minutes.

36 hours and fourty-six minutes.

36 hours and fourty-seven minutes.

I frantically dipped my Oreo into the jar of peanut butter that I'd been saving for a special occasion. It took a bite out of the Oreo and moaned in pleasure.

God this tasted so good. It's been a while.

"Erm..Rylee, what are you doing?" Sebastian asked, as he strolled into the kitchen, with both of his hand stuffed into a pair of shiny black work trousers.

He looked exhausted, but I chose to keep that to myself.

"You look terrible!" I blurted out, staring at his dark hair that hadn't been done and looked as if a bird had taken refuge in his hair.

"Thanks Rylee." He replied dryly as he took the Oreo from my hand and took a bite "I could say the same for you but then I'd be lying. You still manage to amaze me by always looking undeniably beautiful."

"Sebastian, this isn't the right time and there's so much going on and--"

He cut off my rambling and gave me a small smile, "If was just a compliment Rylee. A simple thank you would've been a lot more easier,"

I felt heat rush to my face, as I turned to look at the ground.

"Thank you," I mumbled, playing with my half-eaten fingernails.

"Hey Rylee, I was just teasing," he reached out to caress my shoulder and sighed "Are you upset? Please don't be upset."

"I'm not upset," I looked into his soft brown eyes and changed the subject "How are you feeling? Are you hungry? Sebastian you should sleep, you look so tired,"

"Everything has just been falling apart these past few days. I don't know what I'd do without you." He leaned forward and pressed a kiss to my temple "Thank you, Rylee."

I nodded, words had failed me at this moment.

*

*

Sebastian had finally fallen asleep. He looked exhausted but atleast he looked somewhat peaceful.

Well not peaceful at all but at least he was asleep. His long leg was sprawled out on the floor and his arm, draped over his forehead as he snored softly.

What a sight.

I wanted to wake him up, tell him to go and sleep on his bed but I knew as soon as his eyes fluttered open, they wouldn't close again until Olivia was found and we could return to life as normal.

But he'd probably wake up with a sore back and neck, so the right thing to do is to wake him up.

But he looked so peaceful, he hasn't slept in almost 24 hours.

I internally argued with myself for about fifteen more minutes until I decided to wake him up.

"Sebastian," I mumbled, gently shaking him from his slumber. He groaned and mumbled some incoherent words before he finally opened his eyes.