The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-One

For Rylee ^^ 🐻

🌟VoteCommentFollow🌟

This is going to be my last update for at least a week or two.

*

*

The first page of Sebastian's journal made me laugh.

It had been written 13 years ago, when he was thirteen. He'd complained about his 'stupid,' therapist making him write this dumb diary.

Sebastian's life sure was eventful.

Friday, the worst day of my life, 2004

Dear whatever you call this...

He'd written, his hand writing still hadn't changed.

I don't even know why I bother.

I come home from writing non-stop at school, just to write some more bullsh!t in this dumb book. I still don't see how this is supposed to help me. And it sure as hell isn't a diary.

Sunday.. definitely the worst day of my life, 2004

I still don't understand the point of this..

Anyway, I got my braces tightened today. Hurts like hell. Then I had to WALK to Monte Carlo, all because that dumb driver and his stupid wife, they just had to have a baby today! It was hot and now I smell bad.

But on my way there I decided what I want to be when I'm older.

A fvcking stripper.

I'm done with school.

I closed the book and threw my head back, laughing. I couldn't imagine Sebastian ever saying there things now. It just didn't suit him.

And the thought of Sebastian with braces didn't sound right.

There was a loud knock on the door interrupting my quiet time.

"Ryleeanna," Mrs Reynolds greeted barging past me and strolling into the house "Great to see you."

"Mrs Reynolds to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure," I greeted through gritted teeth as she passed me her coat and umbrella "What brings you here?"

"Oh please sweetheart call me Savannah, Mrs Reynolds makes me seem old." She flipped her shiny black hair back, flaunting her new hairstyle.

I grabbed the door handle just about to shut the door when a face that didn't really want to see again came into view.

Melinda/Molly/ Melly glared me while pushing the door open with her foot and strutting into the house throwing her coat and bag at me.

"Ryleeanna how wonderful it is to see you. I would've though Seb fired you months ago but I guess you're still here." She smiled fakely as she air-kissed both my cheeks.

There's basically two Audrianna's in this house. Could today get any worse?

I quickly checked if I was going to get any more surprises before slamming the door behind me and hanging up their coats and bags.

I followed them into the living room where they had managed to wake up both Oliver and Bear.

Oliver sat up and rubbed his eyes and Audri have skipping down the stairs, wearing a smirk. The smirk faltered when Molly's face came into view.