The CEO's Trio ~ Twenty-One

🔹Vote🔸Comment 🔸Follow 🔹

Not edited 😩

.Thank you so much for getting chapter 20 to 840 views in just two days!!!!

sket = British derogatory , slang. a promiscuous girl or woman.

(Please fill in the blank)

Dear Princess/Prince _________

You have been invited to Princess Olivia Reynolds Princess Party at 1p.m.- 3:30 p.m. on the 12th of October

Where: Wilderlane Road, Flat 6 to Waurspite Party Parlour

Please wear a costume !!!

R.S.V.P to Sebastian Reynolds
08** *** **

Or Rylee Jordan
08** **** **

Or Rylee Jordan 08** **** **

****

"You are such a beautiful princess Olivia." I smiled running a hand through her curled hair.

"I already know this Rylee." she stood up from the stool and walked to the mirror and twirled.

"I'm even prettier than the real Sleeping Beauty, she was a sket," Olivia smirked as I gasped by her inappropriate choice of words.

"Olivia you're too young to be speaking like that and if I hear that come out your mouth again I will give all your presents to charity." I threathened standing up and brushing out my 'Tiana' costume.

"You wouldn't dare." she growled.

"Try me." I smirked and she rolled her eyes and walked out of the room with her hands on her hips.

I sighed and straightened out the new vivid green dress before placing the tiara on my head and picking up Olive, ready to changer her into her Cinderella dress but there was a loud knock on my door interrupting me.

Sebastian slipped inside the room and shut the door behind him.

"Rylee we have a problem, a big problem." he started walking towards me and taking my hands in his very sweaty ones.

"I've made a mistake a big mistake."

My heart started pounding in my chest as I stared into his guilty brown eyes.

"I booked the wrong date for Olivia's party. I said the 13th of October," he exclaimed pacing around the room, "Olivia's party is ruined."