The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Eight

Vote🎈Commet 🎈Follow

NOT EDITED 😠

Sorry it took me so long to update, I'm exhausted.

*

*

"They're coming." Sebastian yelled slamming his phone down on his desk in frustration.

"Who's coming?" I questioned, pulling Olive onto my lap and attacking her cheek with kisses.

"They're coming," he repeated, running a hand through his thick hair, "They're coming to make my life a living hell."

"Who's they Sebastian?" I enquired as ran a hand through Olives dark hair.

"Olive's parents!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air. It took me a while to figure out what he meant, then I realized he meant the other Olives parents, not the Olive on my lap.

"That's good isn't it? They're coming to visit Olivia," I questioned tilting my head to the side as I watched Sebastian panic.

Olivia had been home for a few days now, she hadn't even gone to school, Sebastian had hired a tutor for her to learn from home while he worked from home.

It wasn't permanent though.

Jacob had disappeared, and we'd questioned Savannah and Audrianna about their whereabouts throughout the whole time Olivia was missing.

Savannah had turned bright red and refused to answer any questions, and as soon as the topic was brought up, she'd instantly change the subject. Whereas Audrianna began to cry and accused me of interrogating her.

After that, I just gave up.

Olivia was back home safetly and that's all that mattered.

"No. No it's not, Rylee I didn't attend their daughter's funeral, I didn't contact them after Olive was born and I never replied to any of their messages. They blame me for Olive's death." he groaned, burying his head in his hand.

Olive, looked around the room at the mention of her name, the rice cake that she'd been sucking on, falling out of her mouth.

"Da-Da," she mumbled, pointing at the rice cake, her dark hair falling on her face as she looked down. She adored Sebastian, He was all she spoke about.

"It's fine," I reached over to the packet and pulled out another one, breaking it into small pieces and handing her one, she turned to look up at me and smiled, "Olive thinks it'll be fine too."

Olive raised her hand, waving her rice cake in my face, I assumed she wanted me to take a bite of the soggy rice. I placed my teeth into the cake and took a bite, quickly swallowing it.

Olive brought the cake to her face, her mouth falling open as she stared at her half-eaten rice cake piece in shock.

"Dadada," she called, wiggling out of my grasp as she showed Sebastian her rice cake.

"She's telling on me," I laughed, placing her on the floor so she could bear crawl to Sebastian, something that she'd recently starting doing. According to the websites, it was sign she was going to start walking soon.

When Olive reached Sebastian, she grabbed onto his chair and pulled herself up, dropping her rice cake in the process. She squatted down, picking up her rice cake.

Then she let go, standing hands free and holding up her arms, Sebastian pulled her up onto his lap and kissed her cheek, trying to prevent her aimless babbling.