The CEO's Trio ~ Sixteen

Please vote comment follow ❤

*please vote comment follow, in the midst of editing. Apologies x

Chapter 16| Blast from the past?

*

*

"Sebastian." I groaned, trying to take his phone off him, he was sick and supposed to be resting and he was discussing buisness.

He held up one finger, before comtinuing to argue with his secretary, Rolanda, the witch that had tricked me into walking in on Sebastian and.. that girl.

"I couldn't care less about that house, I need to speak with Laval before he leaves." He protested, frowning, "The deal he is offering could change lives and today is the only day he's available."

He sighed, "I'm cancelling the estate agent. The place we're currently living in is fine."

Estate agent? Did I hear that right?

I raised my head to glance at Sebastian who was writing some information down on the back of receipt.

"I could go." I suggested, "To see the estate agent, I mean."

"No." He replies, turning back to what he was doing. Rude. "It's a very bad idea Mrs Pattinson, she's not going to see him." He argued.

I leaned closer towards him and took the phone from his hands, "Hi Mrs Pattinson, I'll be meeting with the estate agent, so you don't have to cancel anything." I informed her and she sighed loudly, "But bear in mind that Sebastian is very sick, so don't overwork him."

I glanced at Sebastian, who rolled his eyes.

"I can meet with him at twelve, that's fine. Have a great day." I hung up the phone and handed it back to Sebastian, smirking.

"Seriously?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded, "I'm serious. I need to make sure the house attends to all the kids and my needs, so it's only fair that I get to make the decision, and you're sick so you shouldn't be stressing about these things, infact you should be in be-."

Before I chance to finish my explanation, Sebastian cut me off, "Okay, okay. You can go."

I placed one hand on my hip and smirked.

He only sighed and ran his hand through his hair, wondering why had he chosen me.

*

*

I ran my hand, down to the midi skirt that I had decided to wear today, uncrumpling it. I done a quick twirl, admiring myself in the mirror.

I had straightened out my now shoulder length hair and decided on wearing the make-up that Noire had gifted me. I slipped on my louboutin heels and strolled out of my bedroom and into the living room.

Sebastian, who was crouching on the floor, helping Oliver tie his laces, jaw dropped as soon as he lay his eyes on me.

He quickly stood to his feet, brushing out his Armani suit.

"Rylee, you look absolutely breathtaking." He murmured, looking at me from the bottom of my heels to the top of my hair, analysing me.

"Pwetty Rywee." Oliver commented, pointing at my skirt.

"You look like you were hit by a bus." Olivia remarked, from the couch as she stuffed her face with the packet of crisps that I had tried to hide from her, "A nice bus." She added.