The CEO's Trio ~ Thirteen

Please vote comment follow ❤

*in the midst of editing, very messy, apologies

Chapter 13| Unravelled Secrets.

***

"You can't just walk into whatever room pleases you." He hissed as he marched down the hallway with me following not too far behind. I felt like a child getting told of by their father for snooping around the house and looking at stuff they were not supposed to look at.

I hadn't seen Sebastian this angry since I had poured coffee all over his £20,000 suit.

It was my fault for not just asking where Olive's room was, I must have brought back some old memories that he wanted to remain hidden.

But it couldnt say hidden forever someone was destined to come and find and I truly hoped that I was that person. Not because I'm nosy but because I care. I care for Sebastian and the kids.

"Where are you taking me to?" I questioned following him up a flight of incredbily steep stairs.

He didn't awnser my question. He just continued to walk up the stairs  as if he was in a trance and could not get out.

To be honest he was scaring me and I wanted to go back home.

This house was weird and was obviously doing strange things to him.

No he wouldn't, he had a little more common sense than her and if he was to turn out like her he would be a little smarter.

"Sebastian of you don't tell me I'll stop walking." I threathened, standing still, to show him that i was very serious.

He wrapped his large hand around my wrist and pulled me up through the rest of the stairs, catching me off guard.

He didn't hurt me, though he was a little rough and pulled me with quite a bit of force.

"Rylee," his voice was stern and quite gruff and he looked me dead in the eye. He looked quite distresssd. It made me feel incredibly guilty.

I followed him up the stairs and he led me into a dark room. I wasn't necessarily a huge fan of the dark, so I found myself gently clutching to the back of his shirt.

The lights were switched of and the sight of a cosy little bedroom came into sight. On the wall was the same Alexander that was written in wood.

The blue wooden cot was pushed up against the wall, and inside the cot was a small teddy bear that sat on top of its matching blankets.

The room looked as if. It was still active. It look as if the 'Alexander' person had just been laying in that crib less than an hour ago.

But apart of me felt as if this room hadn't been used in years, and this room was the cause of Sebastian pain and his problems.

The wall was painted a baby blue and the floor was an oak flooring. It looked better than almost every room in the house, showing that whoever has taken the time to decorate the room had used up a lot of time, thought and energy.

Toys were scattered around in every corner of the room and a rug with the letter "A" was placed in front of the changing table and directly next to his bed.

Picture's of a baby boy was hanging on the walls all around the room.

I didn't open my mouth and I carefully watched Sebastian as he opened the door, showing me another little room. This one was smaller than the other room.

There was a small bed pushed to the wall. The walls were a cream colour and the paint had started to crack and fall onto the floor, leaving patches of discoloration scattered around the wall.