The CEO's Trio ~ Fifteen

180 in romance ❤

Please vote comment follow.

*in the midst of editing, very messy, apologies x

Chapter 15| Don't leave me..

*

*

"You're still here?" His deep voice croaked, I pivoted glancing at Sebastian who was clutching on to the counter tightly like his life depended on it. His brown eyes were watching me carefully as I looked around the kitchen.

"Yes, Olive hasn't woken up yet and I want to feed her before I go." I explained, looking him up and down. He was undeniably pale, he was even beginning to look slightly green, "Are you alright?" I questioned as tried to stand up straight.

"I'm fine." He tried to growl, but it came out quiet and unsteady.

"No you're not. You're sick." I announced, grabbing a glass cup and filling it up with water, "You're not going to work like this." I instructed, placing my hand on his burning forehead.

He felt like a radiator.

"Rylee, I'm fine. I'm just tired that's all." He protested, removing my hand from his firelike forehead. His voice was scratchy and croaky.

"Well atleast let me call the doctor, then he'll decide whether you're fine or not." I handed him the glass of water and pointed to his bedroom. He didn't even protest.

"Lay down." I ordered, pointing to his bed. He lay down on his bed and I grabbed one of the babies thermometer and stuck it in his mouth.

"You're treating me like a baby." He grumbled, the thermometer still hanging in his mouth. I rolled my eyes at his childishness

I stood up to leave the room but then I heard his pleading voice. "Rylee!" He called, "Stay. Please."

I sighed, and walked back to his bed, sitting on the edge, "I'll stay with you until you call asleep, then I'll call the doctor."

"The worst I've ever got was a cold," he muttered, closing his eyes and raising his sweaty hands, "I don't know what's happening to me."

"Shhh." I hushed, removing his dark hair from his face and brushing it back, "You'll be alright."

How could someone so beautiful be so cold.

Sebastian was sick a total of three more times before he finally fell asleep. I had never been this sick before so I didn't understand the pain he was going through.

He refused paracetamol for his headache and cramps, and hardly drank any water.

Sebastian pulled me closer towards him, and I nuzzled my face in his chest. He'd requested I lay with him and wouldn't take no for an answer, then he had wrapped his arms around me, giving me no way to escape.

Not that I wanted to. This felt nice.

But I knew I had to call Dr Graham before Sebastian woke up, I gently tried to remove his arms from my waist, only to have him wrap it tighter.

"No." He muttered, his voice laced with sleep. "Stay Rylee. Please. I need you."

"Sebastian... I need to call Dr Graham." I told him, trying to escape his right grasp once again, "I just want to make sure you're alright, and I need to check up on Olive and Oliver."