The CEO's Trio ~ Ten

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW

Thank you guys so much for 8k.

Enjoy ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Chapter 10| Oh Miss Jordan, what are you doing to me?

*SEBASTIAN*

My breathing was heavy and high as I kissed the Russian model who lay under me. It felt strange, sleeping with another woman. It has been so long.

She was going to make me forget, she had to make me forget.

"Sebastian!" she moaned wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer to her lips.

Forget. Forget. Forget.

Do not think about her, don't think about her.

I couldn't say her name in return because I'd forgotten it again and was too lazy to ask her again. It was probably the last time that I would ever see her so it didnt matter much anyway.

There was a creak coming from the door making us both turn around and there standing at his door with her little mouth open stood little Rylee Jordan.

Of course whilst I'm trying to forget about her, she shows up!

I couldn't help but shake with anger as I'd specifically asked my secretaries and repeception to allow no one to come up and they had disobeyed me. Again.

Rylee was quick to close the door making me jump of my couch leaving the Russian model laying there like a starfish.

I quickly pulled on my boxers and threw on his shirt leaving it half buttoned. My hair was a mess shooting up in all directions, but I honestly couldn't find it deep within myself to care.

I felt as though I had to explain myself to Rylee.

I darted out of my office and into the hallway. Rylee stood at the end of the hallway violently pressing on the elevator button.

"Miss Jordan!" I yelled my voice, full of authority. I watched as she continues to frantically press the button.

She completely ignored me as she pushed the large stroller into the elevator, and began pressing on multiple buttons.

I ran to the elevator mumbling her name under my breath.

"God dammit, Rylee." I muttered, rushing towards the lift, trying to stop it from moving downwards.

It surprised me that just saying her name was able to calm me down.

"Rylee!" I repeated loudly as the doors started to close. She mouthed something and shrugged her shoulders before the doors closed. I rushed over to the elevator door and banged on the door.

"Fvck." I swore, resting my head against the large doors, watching as the elevator began slowly going down. She probably thought I was some sort of cheating b@stard, who instead of grieving over his deceased wife, was sleeping around with women I couldn't even remember names of.

I shouldn't care what she thought of me, but funnily enough, I did.

I was no longer in the mood to do anything.

I strolled back to my office, and glanced at the model, who was still laying on the couch.

"Aren't you going to finish?" She questioned, puckering her lips, "Or shall I finish the job?"

"No, but you can.." I pointed to the exit, "Get out."

She looked gobsmacked, my mouth hung open as she watched me in shock, probably wondering why I had switched up so fast.