The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Six

This was supposed to be the last chapter, but because it's too long, so I split it into three chapters, so yah.

Please vote, comment and follow ❤

*

*

*SEBASTIAN*

I looked down at the sleeping Rylee, that was laying on top of me. Her dark curls were in my face, gently tickling my nose.

I loved watching her sleep, seeing her facial features relaxed as she clung onto my body.

I pressed my lips to my forehead, before her sliding her body off me. I held my breath as she stirred in her sleep.

"Sebastian.." She mumbles sleepily.

"Yes, love?" I replied, sitting up and grabbing the closest pair of boxers to me.

"I love you..." Her voice trailed of as she rolled over to her side. I was holding my breath, praying she wouldn't wake up.

"I love you too baby, now go to sleep, I'm right here." I reassured her gently stroking her bare back, until I was certain she was sound asleep. I planted a kiss on the back of her neck and stood up, quickly getting dressed.

I stood up brushing out my shirt and grabbing my phone, slipping it in my back pocket before exiting the room.

On my way out, I checked the time. 3:14a.m. I ran a hand through my hair and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.

*

"Did you get Rylee anything?" Lex asked, taking a sip of coffee.

"Yeah, but that's none of your concern." I grumbled, adjusting the camera, so Lex could see my face.

"Ooh, why so salty?" He chuckled, rubbing his eyes, "I was going to send her a happy birthday text, but then I remebered that I don't like her. So I decided against it."

I couldn't help but sigh, it was my daughter's first birthday and my girlfriend's 24th birthday today and I doubt I'd be there to celebrate it with them.

Life was so unfair.

"Shut up and read out the address again." I snapped, typing the first half of the address into my GPS.

I wished I was back in bed, curled up with Rylee and watching her sleep, listening to her soft snores while running my hand down her thigh.

He read out the address and I typed it in.

*

After a long full hour of driving around in circles, I was finally able to find the warehouse that he asked me to meet him.

I climbed out of my car, slamming the door behind me.

"Mr Reynolds, if you are in need of assistance, please just signal us." A guard murmured in my ear, pointing to the gun in his pocket.

"Thank you, but I don't think I'll be needing it." I pointed to my own gun, "He is my uncle after all." I chuckled humourlessly.

I brought my lips close to his ear and spoke in a hushed tone, "Harrison, if I'm not out in the next hour, I want you to alert the other men and don't hesitate to barge in."

I didn't know Harrison well. He was still so young and new and not as trustworthy as Lex, but at this point. He was all I had.

"Okay." He agreed, nodding firmly.

I walked towards the door pushing it open.

The warehouse was large, spacious and cold. Blood and graffiti were splattered all over the walls.