The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Nine

VOTE💥COMMENT💥FOLLOW

Not Edited 😳

Please read this chapter to the end.

Thank you guys for 200K views and 400 followers. Word's can't describe how happy I am ❤

*

The resturant was beautiful, the sleek black walls filled every corner of the room, making the few lights in the room seen brighter, more vivid, more alive.

I felt Sebastian's hand brush against mine, as we followed the waiter who was leading us to our table. I couldn't help but glance at his closeness to me.

I could hear his deep breathing as we chose our seats, me next to Olive and him next to me.

"Have I ever told you that you're so beautiful?" He questioned, reaching for my hand underneath the table.

"A few times," I mumbled smiling, and he gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Well Rylee you look absolutely breathtaking tonight." He complimented and I grinned, thanking him.

"Thank you, and I guess you look sort of handsome," I teased laughing and his face broke out into a toothy grin. "I said sort of, don't too excited." He laughed.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed Albertina watching us like a hawk. Even as she spotted me returning the look, she still continued to stare.

I bit my lip and turned away to face Sebastian who was tickling Oliver.

"No tickle. No tickle!" He sqeauled, trying to push away Sebastians hands as they both laughed.

Sebastian must've felt my gaze on his back because he turned to face, and when he saw my face, he frowned.

"Please don't bite your lip," he breathed out and I nodded slowly.

I bit my lip and held his angry gaze.

"I think Albertina has clocked what's going on, her eyes haven't left either of us tonight," I muttered, smiling at the waiter, who filled my glass with white wine.

Sebastian raised the glass of wine to his lips. "The food here is nice."

???

"Yeah, it's delicious," Albertina joined our 'conversation'. "Don't you agree, Rylee?"

"Well yes, better than anything, I've ever tasted," I said, "Everything is cooked so well."

"Mhm. How's work doing Sebastian? You never really seem to talk about it." Albertina took a long sip of her wine and smiled.

"Good, good, My hotel in Madrid, is completely filled to the brim, money just keeps on flying in." He explained, picking at his food. "How's Paris?"

"Same old, same old. Our poodle, Mayberry died recently actually." She informed us, "Olivette would've been heartbroken- that is if she was still alive."

"I'm sorry about your dog," Sebastian said monotonously, "How are you coping?"

"Without Olivette, or without Mayberry?" She asked innocently.

Pierre noticed the tension and tried to divert the conversation from his late daughter, "So Sebastian, when are you and Audrianna getting married?"

The wine that Sebastian was drinking out of want down the wrong pipe, causing him to choke. I began to pat his back gently.

"There's no set date, soon hopefully. But as soon as we have a date, you'll be the first to know." Audri reassured them.

"Well that's odd. Do you have a dress, sweetheart? Do you know where you're going to have it?" Albertina began to bombard them with questions, her eyes never leaving me once.