The CEO Trio's ~ The End (48)

Please vote comment and follow ❤

Do not remove from library yet.

This is the FINAL chapter of The CEO's Trio.

😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢😭😢

I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I said I'd update on Thursday, but it's Sunday 😭

But I haven't been home, like at all. So there's been no time to edit it completely but 😥 here it is...

*

*

"Because I love him!"

We all raised our heads to look at the voice.

A tall silhouette stood at the entrance, taking large steps towards us.

"Sebastian, please lower the gun." The voice pleaded, taking another step towards us, "I'm begging you."

And with one last step, I was able to make out a face.

An Asian man, with his head completely shaved, and his eyes, a dark brown.

Jacob stared at the man in utter and complete shock, and tears began filling his eyes.

I watched as Jacob wrapped his arms tightly around the man, holding him tightly.

"Oh my God Ste! How are you even alive?" He sobbed, squeezing the life out of the man.

"Love, I was never dead." The man, Ste whispered gently as he rubbing Jacob's back.

"Great, now I've just jumped from third wheel, to fifth wheel in a matter of seconds." Lex grumbled, finally loosening his grip around my waist.

I was so focused on Jacob and Ste, that I didn't even notice Sebastian slip out the door.

He must be in so much pain right now, watching the man who killed his son.

"Sebastian," I called rushing after him, as he began speed-walking away, "Sebastian, please slow down, my legs aren't as long as yours."

He finally stopped, letting me catch up to him. I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist, hoping that it would prevent him from moving further away.

But instead he continued walking and began dragging me with him.

"Sebastian, you're going to ruin my shoes. Stop." I cried, still not letting go of him.

He finally stopped and took a deep breath, letting out a strangled frustrated groan. It sounded inhumane.

"Calm down." I soothed, gently rubbing his back, "Take a deep breath."

He pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his head in my neck.

I continued rubbing his back, whispering calming things into his ear.

He reminded me of Oliver, after a tantrum. I would hold him until he'd calm down, gently rubbing his back and whispering calming things into his ear.

They were far too similar.

I wanted to stay like this forever, it was one of the most relaxing feelings in the world. Being with my fiancè, outside in the cold, just holding each other.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I mumbled, kissing his hair, "And after this, we can go and get pizza bread."