The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Three

VOTE 💕COMMENT💕FOLLOW

Not edited 😯

~ #152 in Romance 💓
~ #123 in Romance 💕

~

~#122 in Romance 💖
~ #144 in Romance ❤

Enjoy~

*

"Rylee, what happened to your wrist?" Sebastian exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and examining the cuts, "Who did this to you?"

"It was Jacob. Rylee ran into him at the park." Lex explained, noticing that I wasn't speaking to Sebastian.

"That little b@stard." Sebastian growled, his grip tightening on my already sore wrist. Soon after, he realized what he was doing and soon let go, "I'm going to kill him."

"What did he say to you? Did he hurt you? I swear to God, if he did.." He growled, turning around and pulling out a phone, "Rolanda, please bring the first aid kit to my office. Thanks."

"Sebastian," I finally spoke up, "I'm fine."

"No you're not." He argued, grabbing my wrists and examining them. Him being this close to me was freaking me out, I was scared I wasn't going to be able to control myself.

Watching him as he studied my wrist, his hair was now floppomg over his eyes, her full pink lips turned into a frown.

Noticing me staring, he raised his eyes and soon our eyes met. His stare was intense, it was like he was reading me.

"Well I'm leaving," Lex announced, scooping up Oliver, "Too much sexual tension for one day."

Sebastian didn't even blink, he just continued to stare intensely at me.

"..Rylee?" He finally spoke out, gently, pressing on an open scar where Jacob had dug his nails into my skin, "Does it hurt, when I do this?"

He once again, gently pressed on the scar, and before I could even stop myself, a soft moan slipped out of my mouth.

Sebastian completely froze.

"Rylee," He spoke lowly, "I'm trying to respect your wishes and control myself around you, but you're making it really hard by moaning like that."

"Sorry." I muttered, pulling my arm away and hugging myself.

Sebastian turned around and took a deep breath, before turning back to face me.

I tried to keep my eyes on his face, but they had a mind of their own and travelled down to his obvious arousal.

He didn't even make an attempt to hide it.

"Let's talk buisness." He spoke up, after a long minute of silence.

He guided me to the chair, and I took a seat, watching him cautiously as he grabbed some files from the cabinet and carried them back to his desk.

I cast my eyes to the ground, trying not to look at him because I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself.

"Rylee." He spoke huskily, "Look at me."