Part 9

Killian curses himself as he gets to work late, missing his morning coffee and donut along with the chance to see Emma's smiling face. It's a busy day as he occupies himself with paperwork while David is out on patrol. He sets out on sneaking across the street to get his fix, but before he gets the chance, Emma comes through the door, bearing goodies for him and her father.

Killian's face lights up when he sees her and drops everything he's doing and stands up, walking towards her. "Good morning, beautiful."

"Morning." She's smiling warmly as he approaches her and puts his hands around her waist. "You didn't stop in this morning so I thought I'd bring you and my dad coffee and something sweet." He steps back and lets go of her, relieving her of the bag and coffees in her hand, placing them on his desk. He grabs her hands and sits on the edge of it, pulling her in between his legs as he wraps his arms around her.

"Thank you, love. Although, your presence alone, satisfies my sweet tooth quite adequately," he smiles. "You're definitely a sight for sore eyes. Literally. I've been staring at paperwork since I got here."

Emma laughs as she looks into David's office and turns her head to meet his gaze again. "My dad out patrolling?"

"Aye. He is."

"Good. I've been wanting to do this all morning." She grabs the collar of his uniform and pulls him in for a deep kiss. Their lips part, tongues tasting each-other in long, rhythmic strokes and his heart is fluttering as she sighs pleasantly into the kiss.

"Mmm. I missed you too, love," he says after he releases her lips and presses his forehead to hers.

She bites her bottom one and stares into his eyes. "Is stir-fry okay for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds good. I told you before, I would eat anything you put in my mouth. Everything you make is exquisite."

"Oh, and I hope you don't mind, August is joining us."

"Why would I mind love? I want to get to know the people who are close to you."

"I know, I guess I'm just preparing you for what's to come. He's a little protective of me, that's all."

"Well, then he and I are on the same page." He smiles at her as he swipes a stray blonde curl behind her ear. "Besides, maybe I'll get to hear some adorable, embarrassing stories about young Emma."

She laughs. "I'm sure he would be more than willing to tell them. As long as I get to hear embarrassing stories about you from your brother."

"You've got a deal, love. In fact, don't be suprised if my brother shows you pictures of my naked tush as a young lad."

"Awe, I would love to see little Killian's cute, naked tush," she says, giggling, making him blush.

"You've already seen my naked tush."

"I have. And it's a very nice little tush." She lowers her hands down to his butt and squeezes him firmly.

"Mmm. I rather fancy yours as well." His arms wrap around her and cups her ass, squeezing it gently. His hands linger there for a moment and drift downward to the back of her thighs, pulling her closer to him. He tips his head back slightly to recapture her lips and as their tongues meet, she cups his jaw in her hands and presses her body to his. He groans at the feeling of her breasts against his chest and his hands slide upward, grabbing each side of her torso. He can feel his shaft coming to life as her center is held against him.

She pulls away, laughing lightly. "You know, we're on camera. What's my father going to say if he sees this?"

"Not quite sure, but he'll probably give me an ear-full. Or I might just get a fist in the face, but either way, it'll be well worth it," he replies, smiling as he bites her lip.