Part 14

After the movie, Emma and Killian disentangle themselves before they get out of the chair and follow Liam and Elsa to the front door.

"Well, I should go. You coming Emma?" Elsa asks her.

Emma looks to Killian as she holds his hand.

"Actually, I'm going to stay here, but I'll drive you home."

"That's okay, lass. I'll take her," Liam tells Emma.

She holds a small smirk as she looks at them. "Oh, okay. Well, how about we all meet for breakfast tomorrow?" Emma suggests.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"You guys okay with that or did you have something else planned?" Emma asks Liam and Killian.

"We'd love to join you lasses for breakfast," Liam chirps.

"Aye, you know I'm in, love," Killian murmurs as he comes behind Emma and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Alright, see you in the morning," Elsa tells them before she and Liam walk out the door.

Emma turns around in Killian's arms and curls her hands around the back of his neck. "So, what should we do while we wait for Liam to get back?" she asks in a seductive voice with mischief in her eyes.

Killian arches a brow as a slow smirk takes over his face. "You know what I want to do, but we don't have much time before he comes back."

"Well then we better get moving," she says as she starts to back away towards the hallway. She turns around and adds a sultry sway in her hips as her hand reaches for the bottom hem of her shirt and pulls it off as she looks at him behind her shoulder.

He growls as he watches her.

"You coming or you just going to stand there all night?" She asks as she unclasps her bra and slides it off of her.

He doesn't have to be asked twice as he takes off, chasing her down the hall, her laughter echoing off the walls. He catches up to her and grabs her from behind, lifting her off the ground and carries her into the bedroom as he growls and nibbles at her neck, kicking the door behind them.

The next morning, they wake up in eacother's arms with satisfying smiles, both of them still sated from the prior night's (and early morning's) activities. He holds her close to him as he presses sweet kisses to her forehead.

"Sleep well, love?"

"Yeah actually I did... not that I got much sleep," she says with a light chuckle. "But I'm not complaining." She reaches for his cheek, brushing her thumb across his prickly stubble as she kisses his lips. "Although I hope we didn't keep your brother up."

"I hope we did," he jokes as gently he rolls on top of top of her and kisses her neck, tasting the salty sweat on her skin. Her after-sex smell is intoxicating as he buries his face in the crook of her neck, kissing and nipping at her flesh.

"We should probably get out of bed before we stay in here all day," she suggests. "Besides, I'm in desperate need of a shower."

"You are pretty dirty, my love," he smirks as he lifts his head. "I think I need to wash you off a bit."

She bites her lip and nods. "I'm in much need of a good, thourough wash."

With that, they quickly get out of bed and get semi-dressed before they go into the bathroom. Emma's wearing Killian's shirt and pink laced panties as she bends over to turn the shower on. Killian pulls off his boxers, tossing them to the floor before he comes up behind her, pressing his already erect cock to her bottom. She gasps when she feels how hard he is. When Liam texted them last night saying he was staying with Elsa for a while, they stayed in bed making love all night, so it's a surprise to her that's he's revved up and ready to go again.