Part 20

Author's Note: Finally, the last chapter. I'm sorry it took me so long to get here, but I've made this one extra long. I hope you've enjoyed the story. Thanks for following along and for all of the wonderful feedback!

There is one final part to this but it has been made private due to potentially prohibited content. It's includes some kink and sweet-themed smut. Follow my story to view it.

"Do you think they'll like it?"

Elsa and Emma emerge from the back room and take one final look around the bakery. After months of renovations and interviews and coming up with new recipes for different kinds of baked goods and drinks, including cakes, pies and cookies, an assortment of cheesecakes, smoothies and other frozen drinks, they're finally ready for the big opening.

"Yeah, I know they will," Elsa answers confidently as Emma goes to the front door and unlocks it. Her parents, Leo and Henry are the first to arrive.

"Come on in."

Mary Margaret is holding a cake as she walks in with her husband, son and grandson by her side.

The four of them look around in awe. Each section of the wall is painted in a different color, light blue, purple, yellow and pink as opposed to the chocolate walls they had before. There were also more tables and booths, a couple of bar counters toward the front and had a 'fifties diner' feel to it.

"Wow, this place looks great, you too. Definitely worth the celebration."

"I agree with your mother," David says as he places a kiss in Emma's forehead.

"Thanks, guys." Emma kisses her parents on their cheeks and takes the cake from Mary Margaret, setting it on the front counter.

"You're welcome, sweetie."

"I hope you like it. It's an ice cream flavored cake."

"Thank you," Elsa says as she eyes it appreciatively. "My favorite."

The cake has writing on it that says, 'Congratulations, Elsa'. Emma had made it herself, although cakes weren't really her specialty but she wanted this day to be special for Elsa as the new co-owner of Emma and Elsa's Bakery and Cafe.

Soon enough, other people start arriving and Elsa and Emma have their new employees carrying platters with samples of their new desserts.

August and Ruby show up and Elsa's parents and sister arrive, all of them greeting them with hugs.

A half an hour into the opening, Emma looks at her watch. "Where do you think the boys are?"

"Late as usual," Elsa sighs, shaking her head with a smile as she cuts the cake, serving it on small plates. "Those two couldn't be on time to save their lives."

Emma laughs as she grabs some of the plates, both of them at the counter with their backs to the door. "Agreed."

"Is that any way to talk about your husbands-to-be, loves?"

Elsa and Emma instantly smile and turn around, looking at their handsome deputies as Liam shakes his head. "That's very bad form."

Elsa laughs as she puts her hand on her protruding belly and kisses him on the cheek. "You're right. You would make it just in time for that."

"Ha ha, very funny, lass," Killian says in a mocking tone. "This sweet little love was a bit fussier than usual." He quirks an eyebrow as he tilts his head down to look at his daughter in his arms. "You will learn what that's like soon when you have your little lad." Their baby is wearing her princess onesie as she rests her head on her papa's shoulder with her tiny hand wrapped around his finger. Emma is smiling at the sight as she drops a kiss to her forehead.