Part 21

Author's Note: In this chapter, I've included some kink and sweet-themed smut.

Killian waits for her, a painful ache coursing through his body. He talked his brother into watching his son and daughter so that Killian could have this time with his lovely fiancé. Although, he didn't have to do much convincing; Liam and Elsa were more than willing, although Killian did a poor job of not expelling details about what his plans with Emma were. 

He said they were planning for their wedding but his nervous twitch and the scratch behind his ear gave himself away. Liam saw right through him and when Emma and Killian dropped the kids off to his brother's place, Liam had patted him on the shoulder as he whispered in his ear, 'you owe me little brother'. Killian agreed with a nod, sure that Liam and Elsa would be asking the same favor after their wee one arrived.

And now, here he is alone on his bed. Killian lets out an anxious sigh as he sinks his head into the pillow. Bloody hell, Emma. What could possibly be taking so long? Before they got too hot and heavy, she received a call from the bakery and had to take care of some things. She said she'd be right back, but that was an hour ago.

Meanwhile, he feels a chill up his spine, the coolness in the air-conditioned house doing nothing to quell his desire and unbelievably hard cock he's sporting. He's been thinking about her all day, even at the station and it was inhibiting his ability to get his work done in a productive manner. The thought of kissing her senseless, touching and fucking her without restraint, at least the restraint of having to hold back thrusts and groans without waking up the household.

Finally, his thoughts are interrupted when he hears the front door open and relief swarms through him.

Emma walks through the door, a mischievous grin pulling at her lips as she closes and locks it, tossing her keys on the end table before kicking off her heels. She pulls out the ponytail holder from her hair, letting her blonde locks fall over her shoulder as she sifts her fingers through it, ruffling it up a bit. She's wearing a little black dress that she had put on earlier for this occasion before she got called into work.

Her employees were all surprised when she showed up in said dress. But she was too unhappy from being rudely interrupted from sexy time with her future husband to care. She was bombarded by excuses and apologies from her employees as they explained the situation; one of her assistants had screwed up the delivery order and thus they received ten times more eggs then they needed by unintentionally ordering by the carton instead of by case. Thankfully, the diner was willing to take a significant number of them off of her hands. After delivering them and chewing out her assistant, she was able to get back home.

As Emma walks across the living room, she reaches behind her to unzip her dress and tugs it up by the hem to pull it off. She reaches the kitchen and grabs an essential item she had prepared beforehand and continues to the bedroom in her black laced bra and matching thongs. Her heart is racing in anticipation and she can't wait to fulfill a long-time fantasy with her handsome deputy. She opens the bedroom door and steps in, her eyes lifting to the sight on the bed. Her smile is full of mischief, her panties already soaked with arousal as she strides seductively across the room to the edge of the bed.

"Sorry, I took so long, babe. Delivery screw-up at the bakery," she explains as her eyes span over his form. He's deliciously naked, his nicely toned body on full display, the trail of dark hair leading to his cock that's standing at attention. She shutters in pleasure, her core throbbing and craving his long length. Holding the item in her hand she lifts her knees to the mattress and crawls over to him, straddling his lap.