The Creature

(Before this story start sorry if you guys saw some wrong spelling and grammar. And still under editing.)

Sans POV

"SANS!!!, WAKE UP YOU LAZYBONE, YOU HAVE TO BE EARLY IN YOUR NEW WORK, RIGHT?" A familiar voice shout that I can hear the echo from the door of my room.

"just 5 more minutes, bro" I say loud enouch to hear of my brother.

"NO MORE SLEEPING AND GET YOUR BUTT HERE, THIS INSTANT SANS!" "Ughhh,  ok bro, i'll get up" I respond to him.

I much as I want to sleep more, but my brother wont stop until he win so I just decided to get up and put my blue jacket on.

I open the door of my room and go downstairs, I saw my brother cooking spagetti again like always.

"Sup, bro" I greet my brother while taking a sit on the couch. "GOOD MORNING SANS, HERE IS YOUR SPAGETTI IN THE TABLE, EAT THIS BEFORE YOU LEAVE AND I NEED TO LEAVE TO SET MY PUZZLE FOR THE HUMANS" Papyrus say placing the spagetti on the table and leaving the house full of energy.

I grin and stand up to the couch and start walking near to the table where the spagetti is. I eat it because Papyrus know when I eat it or put to somewhere else. After I eat that undescribable taste of spagetti, I teleport to the lab where I work when they need me.

I teleported and saw a familiar friend working on something. "Heya Alphy, where's Dr. Gaster" I greet and ask a yellow dinasour with a glasses and lab coat and it seems my greet startled her for her work.

"H-hi Sans, Dr. Gaster is in t-the Pr-project Room" Alphys say going back to her work.

"Ok, thanks" I say and teleport to the Project Room because I'm too lazy to walk.

"Hey, there sans" Greet by Dr. Gaster that know that I'm coming. "So how the experiment going?" I ask grabing the papers about the project.

"Monster cant take it. There body just melt and join together with the other monster that they get connected to. So I need a new testament" He explain.

"Is that so... Hmmm... well then ask Alphy, I'm going to my station, just call me if I'm really needed" I say teleporting to my station.

-IN THE SUFACE-

(The TP POV is a Third Person POV so you don't get confused)

TP POV

The sun was ready to rise and shine and a little black creature need to find a shelter, when suddenly a bullet from no where hit directly to it's left wing. It felt weak then suddenly colapse. The little black creature fall from a big hole and land to a bed of golden flowers.

-IN THE RUINS-

Toriel's POV

I was walking to the Ruins near to the hole were the humans fall in. Then I notice a black creature wounded near to the golden flowers. I immediately get close to it and grab it to bring it into my house to heal up. Poor thing, I dont know what beast creature will do to this little creature. And from the wound it's been shot. After healing it, I put it to a bed where I gift to all child fall in here to be there room and they can stay with me. But they all left me because they really want to get out here but all of them failed, they all been killed.

After a while, I visit the little creature on the bed but I saw nothing was there. 'How that happen when the little creature is to weak to wonder around' I thought to my self. I seach every where but can't find it then I realize one last place that i didn't seach The Door To Exit The Ruins. I go there and notice the door is a little bit open.

TP POV

The little creature fly weakly even it left wing is wounded. It still fly in the snowy forest sneaky so no one can't find or notice the little creature. It fly and fly until it reach to the waterfalls in a trashy area full of stuff. The little creature was so weak and it just land to a box and rest there.

Alphys POV

I was in the Waterfalls finding a new anime stuff and some supplys for Dr. Gaster Project. When I saw a box with a black little creature with a banaid in it's left wing, look tired and I guess it's sleeping. I bring the creature to the lab and the supply that I get to Dr. Gaster.

I enter the lab and saw Dr. Gaster busy. "Dr. G-Gaster I h-have thing that n-need to be h-heal, it l-look so weak and-" I was cut of when Dr. Gaster talk. "Where is this little creature?" "H-here in t-the b-box" I show the little creature to Dr. Gaster. The Doctor Scans it. "It's a Bat and it's a girl. hmmm... interesting.".

'So that's what it's called, I never seen something like that creature before' i thought to myself. This is the first time i saw this creature.

"I'm going to heal this and put it a bit of my Project on it" Dr. Gaster say holding the little Bat creature. "W-what?, b-but Doctor-" i was cut off again when Dr. Gaster look at me serious eye to eye. "I u-understand" I say going back to my work. I know that the Doctor want to his Experiment to work but we have to sacrifice a creature to be our testament. Poor thing...

It's been a hour sinse I gave the little Bat creature into Dr. Gaster, I wonder what it's condition, so I took look at the door a little bit where the little creature is in with the doctor and saw it was fine and it's left wing is alright and fully heal. I always wonder how the doctor get his peasant to be heal up very quick. I go straight to the doctor and saw the doctor holding the Project ready to inject the little creature. The Doctor look at me. "There you are Alphys, I want you to capture and hold the little creature for bit" "A-alright sir" I capture and hold the little creature and it look so happy then suddenly without a warning the doctor inject the little creature with the Project called DT. DT means DETERMINATION. That thing what we been putting to other creature that have been our testament. The doctor told me to put the creature to a Testiment Cell when it got injected. The creature wake up weakly then suddenly it rage and it's out of control. It's eyes get really reder. Then Dr. Gaster called a strong gaurd to put it to sleep with a sleeping medicine the Dr. Gaster made himself. Dr. Gaster give the guard the medicine and go to the cell with the raging creature.

-To be Continue...

Hope you like the first Chapter don't worry the next chapter will be up next day so ya hope you enjoy. Tell me if you want to edit something or other stuff. And See you in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● *smell a cup cake near*.
-Author