Whats Going on?

Sans POV

Why kid?... Why would you want to do this to us... I don't understand... I thought you not like the other human that fall down here... But I was wrong, she just like them... That Killed Everyone...

Sorry kid but I have to do this... I thought we can be something...

Frisk/You POV

Chara and Sans start attacking each other but me, I'm in a the corner thinking of what I should do... Let Chara kill Sans or stop here for it... I don't know what to do... Someone help me...

Then all of the sudden... All the memories of Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undying, Alphys, Mettaton, Natstablook and even Flowey/Asriel flowing to my mind those sweet memories of them. My tears are like waterfalls they don't want to stop. They just keep crying and crying while my head is full of sweet memories of the Monsters friends I have here in the Underground.

After that I decided what to choose... I'll reset. And do the Pacifist Route all over again and free the Monster and stay that way forever. And never reset again.

I came close to Chara who dodging Sans attacks. "Ch-chara can we talk? " I ask her while she was busy fighting Sans. "Yeah... sure, let me jus KILL THIS SMILING TRASH BAG" "but we need to talk now" Chara sight and decided to get hit by Sans attacks so the timeline will stop. "So what is it?" She ask with a confuse look. "L-let's just reset, do Pacifist Route again and never reset again" I explain with a Determined look. "N-no, I refuse to reset again and do that stupid Pacifist Route again" I was so sshock of what Chara just said it hurts my heart. "Will going to reset CHARA! " I say in a high tone. "You can't make me! " Chara said with anger. "But thats my body you using! " "Sorry, but this body is now mine and your to weak to get it to me, just stay in your corner and watch that COMEDIAN DIE" She refuse to listen to me. And yes she right I'm weak but the Monsters here need me so I click the Reset button near Chara. After I did that Chara look so angry a because she saw we are in the golden flowers where we always started.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?... IM SICK OF THIS... YOU NEVER GOING TO GET TO YOUR BODY EVER AGAIN... AND YOU GOING TO WATCH ME KILL THEM ALL OVER AGAIN" She say and laugh evily with her face full of black thing falling to her eyes and mouth. I was so scared of what she turn to, and for that I can't move my body even I'm just a ghost and Chara still have my body. Chara go to the other room. "Chara what happen to you? " I ask my self. My tears are falling like river.

Sans POV

I was wake up in my bed by my brother shouthing my name. 'So... The kid reset... But what she planing this time?' asking to myself.

Frisk/You POV

Chara killed every monsters in the Ruins even Toriel, she now walking to the snowy forest where she will meet Sans. In the Genocide Route Chara is holding a knife but this time she was holding a stick like I was holding when I do Pacifist Route. I think she want to Sans think that she is in Pacifist Route but not. 'What are you planning Chara?' asking my self.

Sans did like he always did but Chara killed everyone again in front of me. When ever Chara killed monsters. I'm saying 'I'm sorry' to them even if I'm not the one that killing them. But it's still my fault of their deaths.

Sans POV

In her last route I didn't see her kill monsters but this time I saw her killed everyone even my innocent brother that want her to change. Tears are falling to my eye socket and I feel range to my body.

She was getting to the Judgement Hall but Alphys this time don't want me to go but I refuse. But before I leave Alphys Lab, I say a goodbye to my old friend. After that I teleport to the Judgement Hall and saw the DIRTY BROTHER KILLER.

Frisk/You POV

I keep trying to stop Chara but she just ignore me. We are now face to face of Sans again in the Judgement Hall.

Sans repeat his words like last time and still it hurt my heart so much. They start fighting and for some odd reason Sans is getting stronger ever time when Chara died and respawn again. And I notice his right eye with blue and yellow flames on them is turning to bloody red. I warn and say to Chara that just reset because she don't have a chance in defeating Sans in the kind of power. But I'm curious... where did he get that power.

Chara POV

I notice that the comedian is getting strong... Whats going on?... I smell something fishy here...

-To be Continue...

Hey guys, I want to thank you for all your support that you giving to this Fanfic. I appreciate all of it. As a Author it means a lot to me and hope you enjoy this chapter. And as always see you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● (smell some caramel apples).

-Author