Answers

Sans POV

I heard that my cellphone ring and saw Papyrus is calling me. I answer then

Papyrus:"SANS!!!, WHERE THE ASGORE ARE YOU!?"

Sans:"I'm in Alphys lab"

Papyrus:"OH, I THOUGHT YOU SLEEPING AGAIN SOMEWHERE"

Sans:"That's why you called me for"

Papyrus:"YEAH, AND I WANT TO ASK YOU A FAVOR...  CAN UNDYING MEET THE CREATURE... IM MEAN I WANT THEM TO BE GOOD FRIENDS"

Sans:"Papyrus... uhmmm... about the creature"

Papyrus:"WHATS WRONG BROTHER?... DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE CREATURE?"

Sans:"No... It just that the creature won't live to us anymore"

Papyrus:"WHAT!?, B-BUT WHY?"

Sans:"Alphys has to do some analyzing about the creature"

Papyrus:"OH, IS THAT SO... BUT CAN WE STILL VISIT THE CREATURE"

Sans:"Wait let me ask Alphys"

I cover the speaker and talk. "Hey Alphy,  Papyrus want a favor to ask" "W-what is it? "She say turning around me. "Papyrus ask that can we still visit the creature" I said. She nodded "Y-yeah, But just one's a week" She say going back to do her stuff. I go back to the conversation of Papyrus.

Sans:"Alphys say yes,  but we can just visit it one's a week"

Papyrus:"OKEY, THAT WILL WORK... I GUESS"

Sans:"See you in the house"

Papyrus:"OKEY, SEE YOU"

Papyrus hang out the phone and I say goodbye to Alphys and say to her that take good care of the creature even if that creature want to kill me or something. I still know that creature have a big heart. I teleport to our house , I check my surrounding and saw my brothen in the kitchen. I just to the couch and watch t.v. I look to Papyrus going near me. He was holding a plate of spaghetti with a smile. "Bro, are you okey with the creature not here?" I ask looking at him while putting the spaghetti on the table and sitting beside me on the couch. "YEAH!, BUT AT FIRST IM SAD BECAUSE SHE AND ME BECOME BEST FRIEND AND REAL CLOSE TO EACH OTHER EVEN IF ITS LIKE TWO DAY WE BEEN TOGETHER... I MEAN IM NOT SAYING THAT YOUR NOT MY BEST FRIEND BROTHER AND UNDYING" Papyrus explain while looking to the t.v. "I know what you feel bro, but we have let her go and don't worry we going to see her one's a week, right" I explain. ""YEAH,YOUR RIGHT SANS... THANKS" Papyrus say look at me and smile. "No need to thank me" I say with a smile too. We just keep watching until Papyrus go to sleep into his room. And me I just go to my room too but I can't sleep because I still thinking about the infection that Alphys talking about. 'Did that infection really gone to my body and what is the effect of it?...  I really need to talk to Alphys about this' I thought to my self. I have so many thought that I didn't even know that I drift to sleep.

-Time Skip-

-Next Day Morning at Alphys Lab-

Alphys POV

Finally after all this weeks I finally found the creature but it bite Sans. I'm still worried about that because I don't even know if the medicine that I put in Sans body really work. So I decided to call Sans but guess what no answer... Just great. Oh Sans... I decided to text him to meet me at my lab immediately.

Sans: What you need me for, Alphy?

Alphys:Thank Asgor, you finally work up.

Sans: Sorry, about that im really bonetired about yesterday event.

Alphys: Oh you mean the fight... But we not going to worry about that you need to get here fast... I need to examine you more.

Sans: Fine... just let me have breakfast.

Alphys: I'm waiting in my lab...

Sans: See ya.

After texting Sans I decided to go to the creature cell. Looks like the creature asleep. And I realize that the cell is a mess. I guess that the creature want to be free to see Papyrus and Sans. But the creature is to dangerous to roam around the Underground and I need to analyze more about the creature. I just go to the system and scan the creature more about her.

-Time Skip-

"Sup Alphy" I hear a voice behind me and saw a familiar face. "H-hey Sans,  r-ready for some a-analyzing" I ask grabbing my infection scanner. "Yeah, guess so" Sans say going near to me. "and I need so many answers to you Alphy" "S-sure" I answer.

-To be Continue...

Hey guys,sorry if this is just a short chapter but I hope you still like it heheheh.... See you guys in the true next CHAPTER, Bye ●ω● (smell some milkshake with cherry on the top).

-Author