The End?

Frisk(you) POV

~Alphys Lab~

After that event I let Sans rest since he look so exhausted and his body can't even bare to move.

But I'm still confused about what just happen like that disaster never even happen since all the monsters are fine even Papyrus. It just like it Reset it self.

And I never saw Chara again for no reason.

She said she'll be back but I think not and the big mistery here is the Barrier been broken and all the monsters is free now.

I notice that Asriel is fine too his not a flower anymore after Dr. Gaster come back.

But I won't question Sans what happen I know that he don't want to talk about it.

But I still wonder why that even happen.

A lot have happen just in minutes past.

But still that's fine by me knowing their all okey.

Then suddenly a familiar voice disturb my thoughts and bring me back to reality.

"HUMAN!" I turn around and saw the familiar tall skeleton waving at me with a smile on his face.

I just smile back and wave while Papyrus go near me.

"HOW'S MY BROTHER DOING?" He ask.

"He fine, we just need to wait for him to wake up" I answer while looking at the resting skeleton near me besides the bed.

"Pa... py... rus... "Sans say while he still as sleep.

'He must be dreaming' I thought to myself while putting the blanket to warm him up since he just in his white T-shirt.

"Sleep well brother" Papyrus said in a clam voice and after that he leave me and Sans in the room.

I just look at Sans and grab the chair near me to sit there and rest my head to his bed.

I just want to get nap but I didn't notice that I already fall asleep.

Sans POV

I open my eyes and look around.

I notice that I'm in Alphys Lab and  then suddenly I felt someone is resting to my bony shoulder and I saw the human sound asleep into it.

'What happen?' With that thought all the memories come back to me.

"S-sans?" I look at the human that just waken by my movement.

"heya kid" I say putting me self in a sitting position.

"sorry for waking you up" Is added.

The kid just shake her head and said "No at all" with a smile.

Suddenly with out a warning she start crying?...

"hey kid, what's with the tears?" I ask and she hug me.

"I just miss you... "

"huh...." I was confused in her answer first and realize what happen and just hug her back too.

"I know you hate promises but..."

I stop hugging her and look at her in the eyes with my eye socket.

"I promise I won't do the same mistake I did before" She said still crying.

"you don't have to make that a promise, you just need to make it happen and I'll trust you with your promise" I said to her patting her back.

We brake the hug and I saw her with a smile in her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

"Smile when you can but when I return you life will be hell" A unknown character say with a evil smile all over her face.

Then she go near a dark creature lurking in the dark finding a exit so he can exist in the Real World.

"Hey Friend!, I can help you what ever you want" Said the girl with a read smiling face.

"Oh really... I'm interested about this... " The dark creature said while going near to the other creature.

"But I have a question"

"What is it?" The dark creature ask.

"What is The Bite?" She ask.

The dark creature smile and said " Sure I'll tell you.... ".

-The End?...

Hey Guys, so we finally finish this story. Yeahay!!!...  Let's celebrate!!...
If you asking me why the story is to short is because it just a short story... no answer with that.
But if you want a sequel just let me know and I'll make it...

Bye~ (ordered all the dessert in a restaurant).

-Author