Living with us

Sans POV

I smile while watching the creature to be so happy about something and flying around. Grillby give me another ketchup then rmthe creature come near me. Me and the creature both drink ours but when I look at the creature bottle of ketchup it turn to gray for some reason. I ask the creature if I can barrow his ketchup. It nodded. I grab the bottle to it little hand and put mine down so I can open it. I open the bottle of ketchup and saw it just a gray ketchup on it. I was so confused that it turn to gray. 'This creature is interesting' I thought. When I'm out of my thoughts, I grab my bottle of ketchup but it's gray. I sight and look to the creature that looks guilty. I just laugh and give the creature a smile. "who say that you can just grab someone's bottle of ketchup and turn it to gray?" I say with a smile on my face. The little creature look down. After that I feel bad. "uhhh... heheheh... it's ok if you turn it to gray... heheheh" I sweat drop. The creature look at me eye to eye and it smile. "so you drink/eat the red color stuff and leave it to color gray, huh?" I ask. The creature nodded. "interesting...". I look at Grillby and say "Put it on my tab". Grillby sight and continue to work to his cleaning glass thing. Me and the creature teleported back home by my magic. I sit to the couch and turn the tv on with the creature beside me watching too.

After a while of watching tv. I turn it off and time to ask the creature who he or she. "Hey buddy I want to ask you something? " I say will grabbing a paper and pen in our drawer. When I grab it, I go back to the couch and give the paper and pen in the creature. The creature gave me a question look. "if I ask you, I want you to write the answer since you can't talk or make hand sign" I explained. It nodded and I start asking. "first question, what kind of creature are you and what is your gender? " I ask. The creature start writing "In the human world they called as a Bat and my gender is a girl" I read when the creature finish writing. "wow...  interesting stuff, kid" "ok, second question. what is-" I was cut off by a shouting voice on the door. "SANS!!, YOU LAZYBONED OPEN THE DOOR!" a familiar voice shout because I forgot that I lock the door when we teleport to eat in Grillby's. "coming paps! " I shout back so he can hear it. "hey bud, wait here gonna open the door to paps,  okey" I say standing up to the couch and walking to the door and open it. "sup bro" I greet. "SANS!, IS THE CREATURE WAKE UP" "yeah, she is actually over in the couch" "WOWIE!" he say as brother ran so excited. I grin and head to the couch too. "HELLO CREATURE, MY NAME IS PAPYRUS OR YOU CAN CALL ME THE GREAT PAPYRUS" my brother greet the creature. "sorry bro, but the creature can't talk" after I say that my brother look at me with a puzzled look. "what's with the look, papy? " I ask. "WHY THE CREATURE CAN'T TALK?" he ask. I just give him I 'I don't know' sound. "SO WHAT IT NAME DO YOU ASK IT?" Papyrus ask. "not yet, bro" I answer. "SO ILL ASK IT THEN" Papyrus look to the creature. "CREATURE, I WANT TO ASK YOU SOMETHING, WHAT IS YOUR NAME? " Papyrus ask looking the ready to answer. The creature write at the paper for it's answer. "My name is Batrean". "good name but don't Batrean us, okey". The creature nodded and giggling. But my brother look so mad at me. "SANS!!!!!!, CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE PUNS" My brother shout with a angry look at me. I grin and say "sorry bro can't help it, it's my nature" and look to the creature and wink at her. "I HATE YOUR PUNS BUT I STILL LOVE YOU SINCE YOUR MY BROTHER" Papy say going to the kitchen to cook some spaghetti like he always does. That my brother. I look to Batrean and I saw her playing with the pen. "hey!" I say getting her attention "I think that you don't place to stay why don't you live with my brother and stay here for a while" I say winking at her. She nodded.  "But I have a rule" she look at me with a confused look. "Rule number one, no fighting. Rule number two, always obey me for what I told you and Rule number three, don't ever go to my room got that" I explained with a serious look. She nodded with a smile on her face.

-To be continue...

Hey guys sorry for the late update I'm just to busy at some problems of mine but don't worry I'll still continue to update this story as fast as I can. And hope you enjoy this chapter. See you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● *smell a fruit salad*.

-Author