The ....

TP POV

Vamp. Sans Minions is finished surrounding the area and the only one missing is to Vamp. Sans to make his move while he is in Undyne form.

But Frisk is keeping an eye on him any second. For that Vamp. Sans can't make his move because Frisk will saw it and he don't want that to happen his plan will mess up.

And so he try...

"Hey Alphys!" Alphys heard a familiar voice said so she turn around and saw Undyne come close at her.

"W-what is it U-Undyne?" Alphys ask.

"Can I have a private in you... I mean I want to tell you something in private"

Alphys just nodded and fallow her.

'You don't know what will happen after this' Undyne mubbled.

"D-did you s-say something?" Alphys ask with a curiosity look.

"It's nothing"

"Oh, okey then"

They just walk together. But they didn't know that a certain human is fallowing them just hiding near them.

'Undyne is seriously acting weird' the sneaky human thought.

'The human is fallowing just want I wanted' Undyne thought with a smirk in her face.

Undyne and Alphys arrived at there destination.

"So w-what do y-you want to t-talk about U-undyne?" Alphys ask while they just standing in the corner of the castle far from Asgore sight.

Undyne just snap her fingers and some shady creature pop out of nowhere holding Alphys tight.

When Frisk saw whats happening she just step in there and fight the shady creature that looks familiar to her.

"U-undyne whats t-the m-mean of t-this?" Alphys ask while struggling to break free.

Undyne snap her fingers again and she... I mean he turn back to his normal form that shock both Alphys and Frisk.

"Sans!!!?" They both say in shock.

"What a surprising even isn't it?" Vamp. Sans said.

"And no I'm not Sans" He added.

"What do you mean you just look like him... By that I mean you are him" Frisk say while dodging Vamp. Sans Minions attacks.

"I'M NEVER BE HIM... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT... I'M VAMPIRE SANS OR YOU CAN CALL ME VAMP. SANS" He said snapping his finger for his minions to stop attacking Frisk so he can face the human by himself.

While Vamp. Sans stepping close to Frisk, she just stepping back.

"You scared?, why won't you fight me like you did last RESET" He said soft but rough at the end.

"No Sans, that won't happen again I promise" And with that Frisk hate what she just said and hope that she never even said that.

"You KNOW I DON'T LIKE MAKING PROMISES" He said cold to Frisk.

Vamp. Sans look at Alphys who knock out for no reason.

'Must be my minion' He thought to himself.

"A-Alphys!!" Frisk shout who is shock on what happen to her.

"Oh, dont worry she's not dead, she just collapse"

"Please Sans I know your in their somewhere... So please stop this" Frisk beg while Vamp. Sans just fight her.

Vamp. Sans just smiled at her.

"Sorry kid... Guest you gonna have a BAD TIME" He said start attacking Frisk by targeting her to the neck.

'I know Sans is in their cuz he still think like Sans that I know' Frisk thought to herself still DETERMINE that she can bring back the Sans she know and love and while dodging Vamp. Sans attacks.

While Frisk dodging around she saw Alphys is just faking her collapse so she can get near to Vamp. Sans and put the antidote in Vamp. Sans body. (A/N: Sorry if this is hard to read. I don't know what that needle thing called.

But Vamp. Sans saw where Frisk is looking so he just know what there up too.

He snap his fingers telling the minion to bite Alphys.

But they fail because Alphys already put the antidote on there body.

Now that Vamp. Sans is distracted about what happening, Frisk lay a sneak attack to him.

He didn't noticed Frisk sneak attack and got hit by the antidote.

It seems that it's working a little but not good enough to stop him.

"What tha-!!!" He can only sense pain all over his body.

He fall down in the knee. "What have you done?" He ask the human standing in front of him.

"Bring back my old friend".

(A/N: The bold word is the Real Sans voice).

"k-kid... h-help... me... "

Frisk notice the voice and look at Vamp. Sans who is still in pain in the antidote effect.

"S-Sans!!?" She go near Vamp. Sans who is changing form back to the Sans he was so post to be.

"kid... is... that... you... " Sans said but he still not himself since the left eye is still red so that means Vamp. Sans still not giving up.

"Sans please come back!" Frisk said tears falling in her cheek.

"STOP!!!!!!" Sans just shout but it's not him it's Vamp. Sans. With that sudden action Frisk was shockand backward a little to Sans.

"JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP... NO ONE NEED YOU" Vamp. Sans said.

It's like one person is fighting himself/herself.

One sideof Sans is the Real one in the left and the right is Vamp. Sans who look pissed about all of this happening all of the sudden to him.

"no... your... wrong... they... need... me" The Real Sans said fighting his side but still hard to talk.

Frisk just watch them fight and cheered to Sans to fight Vamp. Sans.

But after a while of argument of them. Sans lose because of Vamp. Sans determination is too powerful to hand and his side of body is getting weak.

"See I told you can't win against me Sans just stay there and sleep like you always do" Vamp. Sans said smirking.

"Please Sans Fight I know you can do it" Frisk said while holding another antidote to help Sans.

Frisk is about to needled Vamp. Sans but he stop her fast. But Sans is helping by grabbing Vamp. Sans's arm so Frisk can needled him.

"Why you-" But Vamp. Sans got interrupted by Frisk finally needled the antidote to him.

"This... isn't... over... yet... I'll.. be... back... " with that Sans body recovered to normal and Frisk and Sans hug each other.

-To be Continue...

Hey guys, sorry if this is hard to read cuz I really want to finish this because it's been a while now since I last updated this.. So yeah... I'll just edit this when I finish this story and see you guys in the next chapter, Bye~ (smell some honey syrup).

-Author