A Friend?

Frisk/You POV

I was following Toriel when I saw the yellow light that keeping me to save my files, so when I die while in a battle of one of the monster I'll just come back near to the start that I have save my file in. After that I hear a voice calling my name from behind. When I look, I didn't see anyone, and think it just my imagination so I just walk away but it called my name again but this time I saw a girl floating near to the tree with green sweater with one yellow stripe, she have pink cheeks, red eyes and a hair that color like my hair but lighter brown. "Hi! " she speak and go near me. "W-who are you? " I ask not moving to my position. "Ops, sorry I didn't introduce myself... Ahem... I'm Chara a human" She say with a smile and extending her hand for me to shake it. "I'm Frisk(you) a human too" I say she to her and grab her hand and shake it. "My child where are you?!" I hear a familiar shout voice call me with a worried tone. "I'm coming Mom, just a sec!." I shout back, I turn to Chara. "Sorry, I have to go..." I say to Chara then I walk to Toriel's house but Chara stop me by tapping my shoulder. "W-wait!, can I come with you and... don't tell Toriel that I'm with you" I look confuse of what she just said. "Um... If you following me, Toriel is going to see you" "No, I mean you then only person is going to see, you see I'm a ghost" I look shock about what she just said again. "I'm the first human who came down here but I died in a secret accident" She explain. "Oh, sure you can come along" I say with smile. "Thanks!, In exchange of your kindness, I'm going to help you to get to the barrier and go to the surface" She say. I nodded and together we go to Toriel's house.

Chara was right she was with me but Toriel didn't see her. Toriel give me a room of may own and she even bake me a butterscotch-cinnamon pie. But Chara told me that we have to leave now to get me to the barrier, and I know she don't want to leave Toriel because she love her so much and she even told me that Toriel treat her like her own child but she have to do this, to help me to go to the Barrie. (A:N= You know the rest what happens)

We fight Toriel but I spare her and for that she give up and let me through a big door but first she hug me and walk back but she look back first then continue to go back to the Ruins. We open the door and I saw blackness then I meet the Flower again. "Clever... Verrrryyy clever. You think you're really smart, don't you?. In this world, it's kill or be killed. So you we're able to play by your own rules. " then he smile so evil and continue to talk "You spared the life of a single person. Hee hee hee... I bet you feel really great. You didn't kill anybody this time. But what will you do if you meet a relentless killer?. You'll die and you'll die and you'll die. Until you tire of trying. What will you do then?" He ask then he now smiled so evilly and say "Will you kill out of frustration?, Or will you give up entirely on this world... ...And let ME inherit the power to control it?. I am the prince of this world's future. Don't worry, my little monarch, my plan isn't regicide. This is So much more interesting. " After that he laugh and laugh evilly. I look at Chara who is now look like she want to get this over with and get so annoyed. "Chara are you okey? " I ask worried. Chara realize what I ask her and answer "Yeah, I just have a bad memory about that flower". "Okey, if you say so" we just continue to walk and after we open the second door, we saw a snowy forest. When I step onward my feet feel Im in a fridge in a super cold temperature. Chara look worried but I just say "I'm fine, just a bit cold". We continue forward.

~Time Skip of when she meet Sans and Papyrus and all puzzle successfully solve and she even got a date (A:N=just talk and hear Sans a joke) on Sans. And the next event, you know that rest~

I meet so many friend but I have to leave, i know this going to be hard on them but im DETERMINED to leave and go throw the Barrier. I have done this because Chara help me so much. We become very good friends she tell me a little bit of her story and I tell her a little bit of my story too. And Chara tell me that she notice the flower is watching us by following me but sneak so that I can't see him when I look.

-To be Continue...

Hey guys, sorry if this short. I'm just lazy to add more. hehehe... *ahem* Just see you guys in the next chapter, Bye  ●ω● (smell a chocolate pudding).

-Author