Meeting A Unkown Creature

Alphys POV

"B-but King A-Asgore, it is m-my fault I d-didn't check t-the system b-before using i-it" "Listen Alphys it's not your fault, okey" The king look so serious to me eye to eye. So I wipe my tears out and give him a smile. "Thanks, your Majesty". "Now, let's get to business to capture that creature" "Un-understude y-your Majesty, b-but let announce it to e-every t-to be careful of that creature" "No, don't announce it the monster my get fear for it and panic and I don't want that to happen" "I un-understand King Asgore".

-End of the Flash Back-

I know that the king said it not my fault but It can't change my mind that that's all my fault. But I'm determine to capture that thing again.

Sans POV

I was on my station near to the big door that a good practice for my knock knock jokes and where all the human have started to came here. I was napping like usual when I hear a squeaking noise near to the big door that wake me up for my nap and fallow the sound. The squeak sound like it's begging or saying a sorry. Then it suddenly stop, I get close to see who is the one making that noise. And I saw a black little creature out cold and look so weak. I came close and think to help it or not. But my conscious 'want to help it', I felt sorry for that little creature, so I decided to help it and bring it to my house. If I leave it, it might die or something so I help it and I don't want to be like all the humans did to us. It just get me angry just thinking all of that humans have done. I teleport to my house with the creature and put it in the couch to rest.

The little creature was sleeping in the couch. I put a soaked blanket on it's forehead because it's burning in fever. I guess it stay out there in the cold near to the door for a long time. 'Poor thing' I thought to my self. "SANS!, WHERE ARE YOU?, SANS!, SANS! " a familiar voice shout outside the house that bring me out to my thoughts. "oh boy" I sight. Then I hear the door open, I turn around to see a familiar face. "THERE YOU ARE YOU LAZYBONE! " the familiar figure go near me. "Sup, Paps" I say with a smile. "WHY AREN'T IN YOUR STATION AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE-.... WHAT IS THAT THING IN THE COUCH, SANS?" "oh... uhm... it's ahhh... don't know, bro" "OH... YOU DONT KNOW THAT THING CALLED" I give him a nod. "WELL... LET'S ASK IT WHEN IT'S WAKE UP" He advise. "yeah, sure bro" I answer.

After a while, me and my brother watch the little creature until it's wake up. But my brother leave because Undying called him on his phone for some training to do. I wonder where this creature came from. My only guess is in the surface. I was going to hold the creature when it's suddenly move it's feet and wings. The after that I saw it's eyes open. "heya Pal!" I greet the creature with a smile. Out of nowhere it's suddenly get angry and full of rage. My left eye glow and I use my magic to stop the creature from the rage. "hey, buddy what with the high temper" I say still using my magic in it. It's stop raging and feel weak again. My left eye stop glowing and I go near to the creature. I guess it's hungry and exhausted. Then I ask it "hungry?" I ask. It nodded for respond. "yeah me too, wanna go in grillby's?" I ask it. It nodded. I grin at the creature and teleport it with me in the Grillby's.

After the teleport I scan my surrounding but saw no one in the Grillby's today, I just saw Grillby in the counter standing there and wiping a glass cup using a white clean cloth. "heya Grillby! " I greet and wave my right hand. Grillby look, I sit down with the creature sit next to me. When it sit the sit make a fart noise. I grin. "watch where you sitting, weirdos put wooly cushion in the sit" I say looking to the creature. I saw it face with a smile. I just smile back. "so what do you want to order?" I ask. It didn't answer. I look at Grillby and say "hey Grillby the same thing".Grillby nodded and go to his kitchen. I look at the creature again. "Don't you want to order something?" I ask but it didn't answer. Grillby came back and give me my favorite drink 'Ketchup'. When Grillby handed the ketchup the creature look at eat like it want it. "do you want this? " I ask. It nodded. I gave the ketchup and when it grab it, it's face filled with happiness.

-To be Continue...

Hey Guys, I finally finish the third chapter and don't worry about the next one because I'm going to Finnish it right away. Hope you guys still enjoying the story. If you want to suggest something just ask me. See you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● *smell a ice cream near*.