Start Slottering

TP POV

Sans is in his house sitting there not moving at all.

Sans POV

There so many things running to my mind that I don't even care anymore in this timeline. After my sight get dark and when I open my eyes I'm standing in a mirror and I saw a different me. The figure is full of blood in is mouth, have bloody eyes, have fangs,  and different clothing. (A/N: Too lazy to do that representing what his look like, sorry). Is this really me... is this what I become. Then I feel different...  Like I'm going crazy or something... And like I don't even know who I'm really Am.

Tears are now falling throw my cheekbones. What I have become?.... Then I just start laughing like a maniac for no reason. I feel different after that I feel so good killing EVERYONE. I feel thristy... So so thirsty........

Alphys POV

After reading Dr. Gaster's Experiment thing. I start looking for that human book thing that Dr. Gaster talking too in the book. I really need to find it to find answers in my question to what just happen to Sans and find a cure to him. And ii can't believe that he killed his own brother. That's why I need answers. I won't stop until I find a solutions because it's all my fault after all.

Frisk/You POV

I was looking at the book I found earlier. I was curious so I read it all the page but the other part I can't understand that it's a hand language that I never seen before or read about. But I'm still curious on what happen to Sans. Why did he killed Papyrus?...  Why do he look like that?... And why he is killing people?...  There so many things that going through my mind and I can't even think straight. But one thing that I'm Determine to happen 'THAT HE WILL BE ALRIGHT AND GO BACK ON HE WAS'. And I know that to my self.

TP POV

~In the Ruins~

Toriel is taking care of the monsters there and she knows about a beast that slottering monster. And knowing a  beast killing monster, she is worried too about her child. She even think that going outside the Ruins to save her child but she didn't because monsters in the Ruins need her too. But they didn't know someone is coming. Just hiding in a dark side of the Ruins waiting for the right moment.

"Now everyone, stay here and don't go if I say so, alright" Toriel Announced to the monsters living in the Ruins. They all nodded but suddenly out of nowhere a black creature appeared and grab a Frogget then bite it in it's neck. It struggle but it's too late because it's now turn to dust. Toriel saw it and tears are now in her eyes and ready to Fight the black creature with bloody red fangs. (A/N: Guys as you may know that Toriel and Sans didn't meet because they just meet when Aagore is going to slay Frisk but did because Toriel stop it in the True Ending Pacifist so you guys know what happen). Toriel ordered to other monsters to leave and go to her house and wait there to here and she will take care of this beast. All the monsters nodded and run but then when Torile is firing fireball at Sans,  he just ignore it and go after the Monsters. He is to fast that he catch up with them and get dusted by him. He was just laughing so evilly like he is out of control. Toriel is crying and angry at the same time she fire and fire fireballs at Sans but Sans Dodge it all and attack Toriel with his sharp fangs. But Toriel Dodge his attack but get exhausted fast to because on how fast Sans attacking so fast. Toriel knows that that's the end of her but she still fight and dodge until she got biten and just smile when she was turning to dust. But after she been biten she never been dust instead she was turn into Sans minion. She is now a slave that will do what ever his Master told her to do. They both left the Ruins in but go one monster left that told them where the others are or he'll die. So the monster told them were and that monster live. They are now heading to the Kings Castle.

Frisk/You POV

I was busy reading some page of the book of Dr. Gaster when I suddenly hear Alphys start shouting "F-FRISK!, I F-FIND IT!". So I ran to her location and see what she was talking too.

-To be Continue...

Hey Guys, sorry if I didn't upload this yesterday because that's the date I have to update this chapter but this chapter is still not finish that day because I'm so busy at my Exam so, please guys sorry about that. Hope you guys just enjoy this chapter and until next chapter, Bye~ ●ω● (smell some letcheplan).

-Author