Out Of Control

Sans POV

Wait... What's going on?... Why do I have the power of that human?...  I can continue and reset... If I continue I don't know what's going to happen but if I Reset I can bring back everyone even Papyrus. .....Okey... I choose the you....

I click the Reset button and my sight went black.

Frisk/You POV

I was curl in a ball sobbing. When someone tap my shoulder and when I look who it was it's non other that Chara that look angry. "What do you want? " I ask while sobbing still. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE CONTINUE AND RESET BUTTON!?, WHY AREN'T THEY WORKING!? " Chara say in a angry tone. "I didn't do anything, if there's a problem it's your problem now since your the one responsible to all of this" I say. Then all of the sudden I'm back at the Ruins in the Bed of Golden Flowers.

"Wait... What happen?...  Why all of the sudden we just reset?... Theres something wrong... I know it" Chara say but she look like she's getting weak. "Ch-chara? " "Seriously what is going on?... Why I'm getting weak all of the sudden? " Chara then fall in her knees and hands in the floor. "I'm going to rest...  And figure out what's going on?... For now you can use your stupid body... " Chara then dissapear like a ghost. I go to my body and do the pacifist route this time.

Sans POV

I open my eyes and I was in my bedroom. Oh... thank Asgore... Then I realize I still have the power of the human. I was confused on what happen. Then I hear a familiar shouting voice calling my name. I smiled and I go get up to my bed, put my blue jacket on and head downstairs. I saw my brother with a plate of spaghetti in his hand. Oh dear... (A/N: You know what happen next).

I go to my station near to the big door after eating- I mean putting somewhere my brother's spaghetti. I then hear some putstep near to the door even if it's a little bit far away I still hear some noise since it was peaceful here. 'A Human' the only thing came through my boney head. I then I feel my rage is flowing again. But I just lay low let this slide. So I did what I always did.

Frisk/You POV

I out of the ruins and it was odd that I I don't have a Reset button but I still have my Continue and Save files power. But never mind that I now on the snowy forest where I will meet Sans. I know Sans know everything even if I reset. And I know that even I'm not the one who killed Papyrus, it's still me then one to blade since Chara is use my body to kill Papyrus.

But I was surprise that Sans act Sans. I thought he'll Gaster Blaster me or get me DUCKED ON... But no... He just do his thing greet me with a hoopie cushion in then hand trick.

After I solve all Papyrus puzzle and defeats him in our battle, he invite me to have a date with him in his house. Me and Papyrus go to the kitchen and I saw his big sink again with the dog in it and have Papyrus bones. It was so funny and then I saw a knife. I grab it and remember what Chara did to all the monsters in the Underground.

Sans POV

I want to if the human want to kill papyrus again, so I sneak in to them in the kitchen. I was shock that I saw the human with a knife anger flow in to me and I saw darkness.

I wake up with my brother and human holding me. I saw the human crying but I realize I wasn't controlling my body I can't move it, it's moving by it's own. What's happening?... Then suddenly I'm out of my body. I saw my body with a different clothes on it and have bloody red left eye. Oh no... It have fangs and it's attacking Papyrus. No... It move to fast Papyrus can't Dodge anymore. It's targeting Papyrus neck for some reason.

TP POV

The real Sans is floating like a ghost. While Papyrus is holding the human the look so scared with his 'Brother' attacking them.  "SANS!, WHAT IN ASGORE IS WRONG WITH?, STOP ATTACKING US!" Papyrus shout while holding the human in his back and dodging his 'brother' attacks. Papyrus go out side and the human while 'the raging Sans' follow them. Papyrus hide the human and say "human go to Alphys and hide there" the human shake it's head and don't want to leave Papyrus. "FINE... JUST HIDE THERE AND DONT COME ON WHEN I SAID SO" the human nodded. Now Papyrus face his raging brother.

They fight each other and Papyrus begging him to stop but it didn't listen to him it just keep attacking. The human want to help but she remember what Papyrus told her. The with out any warning 'Sans' bite his brother and killed Papyrus. While the real Sans is crying. He can't stop himself and it just killed his brother. It front of him.

-To be Continue...

See you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● (smell some strawberry pudding).

-Author