The Infection

Sans POV

I slowly look at the creature and saw her laying on the snow and sound asleep. Then I heard my phone ringing. I took it and saw Alphys is the one who calling. I answer it:

Sans:"Sup Alphy, what do you call me for?"

Alphys:"H-hey Sans, I h-heard to P-papyrus that y-you find a w-weird creature t-that you h-haven't seen before"

Sans:"Yeah, why do you ask?"

Alphys:"R-really!, then t-teleport here immediately, I'll j-just explain here to y-you when y-you arrive"

Sans:"But-"

I was cut off when Alphys hang out the conversation. 'Do Alphys know about this thing' I thought. Then I grab the creature weakly and teleport even if I'm low of energy.

I teleport to Alphys lab with the creature with me holding it like a baby sleeping on your hands. But still my powers getting weak every second and my bonebody can't handle the pain it's getting. 'What this creature just do to me? ' Asking my self. Then I heard footstep gaming close to me when I look it I saw Alphys with a worried and shock look and holding a cell. "S-sans, w-whats wrong... did t-that creature bite y-you?" Alpys ask falling to her knee and check my conditions. I nodded slowly. "Oh no... " She grab the creature and lock it in a cell that she was holding then put it in the table and came back to me again and help me and put me to a cell too and lock it. "What's... with... you... locking... me... in... a... cell" I ask but with breathing heavily. "Sans, I n-need to check y-your condition a-and try to s-stop the infection" Alphys say typing in the machine and scanning me with it. My body can't handle it and I suddenly back out.

Alphys POV

I saw Sans collapse suddenly and thought that the infection is getting to him fast. 'Please, Sans stay strong so that the medicine will have time to heal you' I prayed. After 5 minutes the medicine was successful put in his body but he still not waking up. I was worried then I saw his body moving. "S-sans! " I say with a relief look and smile in my face. But when he look at me I saw his left eye glowing red not blue and yellow and he has fangs that ready to bitten someone. And he just grin and look so thirsty. I was so scared and talk to him "S-sans, please f-fight t-the infection"I saw with a scared look on my face and worried too. He didn't listen and with a punch he break the cell and getting close to me. I was backing out and say "P-please Sans,  for P-papyrus". When I saw the name of Papyrus he stop and he turn back and collapse again. I ran and go near him. "S-ans!? " I say waking him up. He open his eyes. "What just happen? " He ask getting up while holding his head. "You g-got infected by t-the creature" I said. "Do you know that creature Alphys? " He ask and I just nodded. "What did Gaster do to that creature? " He ask with a serious look. "S-sorry Sans b-but I c-cant tell you, Forgive m-me" I say closing my eyes and looking down. Then Sans grab my chin and get it up so  I can look at him and I open my eyes and saw him with a really serious face. "Alphys,  please tell me what did Faster do to that creature" He ask eye to eye at me. "F-fine I'll t-tell you" I said. 'Forgive me for this, Dr. Gaster' I say in my head so Sans won't hear it.

-Flash Back-

I was with Dr. Gaster and the creature that in the cell. It was 2 minutes silent but I broke it by asking the doctor "A-are we g-going to tell S-sans about t-this? " "No!, this will be our secret but we can tell the king just for safekeeping" the doctor answer. "B-but why? " I ask. "Just true me with this Alphys" The doctor say with a worried look for all of the sudden "just don't tell him" "I u-understand" I say looking to the creature that sleeping.

-End of the Flash Back-

"The d-doctor didn't t-tell me, that w-why he don't w-want you t-to know" I say after telling him the story. Sans just look down. "Sans y-you alright?" I ask tapping his shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright,  So what going to happen to the creature" Sans ask looking at me. "I'm g-going to k-keep it and examine it, s-so I can d-deal w-with it's infection n-not to spread, and s-speaking of creature w-what exactly h-happen, w-why the creature b-bite you b-because I h-heard to Papyrus t-that the creature w-was kind and s-sweet to b-both of you" I explain and wondering what happen. "I think because of the stupid flower it get angry then just attack like it out of control" Sans say. "S-stupid flower? " I ask with a curious look. "Yeah you know Flowey" "Oh, I s-see". Then suddenly I heard a phone ringing. Sans look at his phone and answer it.

-To be Continue...

I don't have a thing to say this time so see you guys in the next Chapter, Bye ●ω● *smell a fruit salad near*.

-Author