Weakness?

Sans POV

'Why?... Why that happen?...' This is just a dream, right... Tears are now start falling to my cheekbones. 'It's this is a dream... Please someone wake me up... ' My tears are now a waterfalls. 'Why?...' But no one wake me up, this is reality... I just didn't stop crying.

Then I realize that 'I have a power of the human... I can Reset all of this. I just need to go to my body and click the Reset button. Then Papyrus will come back and all of this never ever happen.' After my thoughts, I rush to my body and when I land in it I feel hot... so hot and thirsty... so thirsty... I look into the Human/Frisk/You standing in Papyrus scarf full of dust. I feel that I can feel my body again but I feel sick for no reason. All part of my body hurts and feel so hot. I go near to the kid and Papyrus scarf but the kid grab his scarf and back away a little bit. "Heya Kiddo, why are you going away?... I won't hurt ya... " but then when I get close to the kid, I can't feel my body. Like it want to do something with the kid. I can't control my body.

My sight is getting blurry but it when back when the kid run with Papyrus scarf around her neck. I try to catch up with her but my sight get blurry again and then I just saw darkness. I just feel like my body is moving by itself but I don't know what I'm doing. I'm so confused. 'What in the Asgore is going on to me?.'

TP POV

After Sans sight get dark. His evil self controlled over her body. All Monster have killed, there body is just in the floor white a two dots in their neck. The only left are Asgore, Unit be, Toriel, Alphys, Frisk/You, the creature that bite Sans the turn him into a unknown beast, some few monsters and the one and only Flowey. Asgore and Undyne is in the castle guarding the Monsters the still alive and also guarding the Barrier because they know that Sans has a power to break it. Toriel is in the Ruins protecting the Monster there because Sans still not going in there. While Frisk is in the true lab with a panicking Alphys and with the Creature/Batrean in the Cage. Flowey is just watching Sans killing monsters.

Flowey thought that because everyone is busy why grab all the human souls to take advantage.

Alphys is still panicking about what she should do to stop this chaos. While Frisk is trying to calm her down a bit so she can think straight. She calm down but still worried about the situation we're in. She told me to get some papers for her to make something to stop Sans. But while Frisk grabbing the paper she accedentaly click some kind of button that activate a secret door with a book in it. Frisk immediately called Alphys to come over there and show her what she found. Alphys come over and she was shock of what she just saw 'Doctor Gaster Experiment Book'. This book is from Dr. Gaster and it's about the experiment he's been doing. Alphys immediately grab it and find the page about the creature that have been injected by Determination.

Alphys POV

I search the page about the Determination Project with the creature that have a power to turn monster into a unknown beast. And after flipping some page I found it. It's say that:
Creature Type: Vampire Bat
True Name: Unknown
Age: Unknown
Gender: Girl
Abilities: Can turn a living creature into a powerful Beast. (I research what kind of beast will it turn on, so I reseach a human book and found what they called a beat that have been bitten by a Vampire Bat, they called it a Vampire.)
(A/N: Guys the Italic words is Gaster's writing).
When they been bitten, the beast can transform into their victim and have there memories.
They have a power to regenerate in a second.
They have super strength, speed and many more. (I have to research more about this.)
They can also can turn their victim into one of them or can be there slave but the vampire need to be a noble type for that processed. (A Noble Vampire is the second stronger type of a Vampire. They have a double power of a single vampire.)
The strongest vampire type is the Queen and King type. (They have infinite power and demon power as well. And I don't know yet what are there weakness.)
And they also have a power of a human soul but more stronger even the seven human soul can't handle it's power.
Weakness: Unknown (I still need more research.)

I was shock of what I just read but I still need more answers that this. I need to find the book about human that Dr. Gaster talking about in this book.

-To be Continue...

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in few days. I have to review in my coming up Exam and have some important stuff I can't tell... I need some privacy too. But hope you enjoy this chapter. And like I always say, see you in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● (smell some macaroons).

-Author