Welcome Human

TP POV

A little girl start to climb a mountain called Mt. Ebott for a reason. She run and run crying until a vine slip her and fall from a big hole. Its a big fall for her.

-Few Minutes Later-

She wake up in a bed of golden flowers. She slowly try to stand up and slowly walk and try to go to the next room. She sto when she saw another golden flower in the middle of a grassy area. She walk a little bit close and suddenly the flower move, turning it's head to the girl. The girl look scared when the flower just move out of the suddenly and have a smily face on it. "Howdy!, I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower" Its say with a smiling look on its face. "Hmmm... You new to the Undergorund, aren' tcha?" "Golly, you must be so confused. Someone ought to teach you how things around here!" "I guess little old me will have to do. Ready?, Here we go!" "You start weak but can grow strong of you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for?. Why, LOVE of course. You want some LOVE, don't you?. Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" Flowey start spreading a white thing around him. "Down here, LOVE is share through... 'Little White... Friendliness Pellets'" "Are you ready?. Move around!. Get as much as you can!" the white thing start moving direct to the girl. The girl believe at the flower and just stand there and take it but when it hits her, she begin to take damage until she almost died and fall from her knee. She start looking to Flowey again. She saw him with a creepy smile at his face. "You IDIOT, IN THIS WORLD IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED, WHY WOULD ANYONE PASS AN OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS!?" The 'Friendliness Pellets' surround the girl. The girl got scared about what's going to happen to her. "DIE!!!" flower said and laugh and the 'Pellets' is now getting close slowly to the girl. But when it got close the 'Pellets' gone and the girl heal up. Then out of no where a fireball fire directly at the flower, for that the flower flu away from with the fireball hit him. Then a Goat-Lady appear in front of the little girl. "What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth... Ah, do not be afraid, my child. I am Toriel caretaker of the Ruins. I pass through this place every day to see if anyone has fallen down. You are the first human to come here in a very long time. Come!, I will guide you through the catacombs." She offer and heading first. The girl just follow nervously.

-In the Second Room with some Puzzle-

The goat lady stop and ask "My child, my I ask your name before we continue?". The girl just nodded. "My name is Frisk" the little girl sign using her hands.

(A/N: Guys you can use Frisk name as you because I'm planning to do something in the future chapter for you readers *evil laugh*).

Frisk/You POV

-Time Skip for all the Puzzle-

"Now my child, I have a favor to ask of you, stay here for a while and don't leave this room because I need to attend some business, alright" She say then she gave you a phone and leave you while a smile in her face.

When she leave I feel like I'm being watch for that I get scared, so I go to the next room without thinking about it and heard my phone ringing. I saw that Toriel is the one calling and answer it. "Hello my child, its me Toriel you haven't left the room, are you... Because there so many puzzle that I haven't told you about... And it's dangerous to ho by your self... Be safe, alright" Toriel say hanging the phone. 'Sorry Mom Toriel I have to disobeyed you' I say in my head and walk to the ruins alone.

~Time Skip Of the Riuins Puzzle~

I spare all the monsters that I came across and we became friends even if they try to kill me but I know that they have a big heart to spare me, like Toriel told me when I encounter the dummy for practice. I arrive at a nice looking house with a tree on the middle of the room. I came close and saw Toriel calling someone but when she saw me she immediately go near me. "How did you get here?, my child. Are you hurt?. There, there, I will heal you." Toriel heal my wounds and say "I should not left arriver so long. It was irresponsible to try to surprise you like this. Err... Well I suppose I cannot hide it any longer. Come, small one".

-To be Continue...

Guys I'm sorry if the story might be long to be update because I have to make my classmate suggest story so... yeah. Just see you in the next Chapter,  Bye ●ω● (smell cookies and cream ice cream).

-Author