Genocide...

Frisk/You POV

~Time Skip in all the Pacifist Route~

I meet so many friends and I even break the barrier and the flower that so evil is one and only the Prince of the Underground Prince Asriel Dreemurr. I have done what Chara told me and she even tell me that I can do it one more time. That I can reset all of what I done but I can do it again and even better. So I did I reset the underground and go back for what I did.

Now I done the Pacifist route 10 times. But I notice Chara get bored to that. So I ask her what she want to cheer her up. "Let's kill everyone this time" She say while laying in the golden flowers with me. "Why wound you do such a bad thing? " "It doesn't matter we can just reset and all be good like they always be when we reset" She explain. I was so speechless for what she just said. "Reset huh... " "So are you up to it" She ask. I slowly nodded then she smile. Atleat she now smiling but I'll regret what I will do now.

We start killing some monsters in the ruins and we now have to kill Toriel but I can't do it... I can't hurt Toriel... Me and Chara are now in the Room that Toriel gave to me with a slice of Butterscotch-Cinnamon Pie in the floor. "Chara do we have to kill her too" I ask in a scared tone. She nodded "Why do you ask, are you saying that you can't kill her or you resetting our hard work" "N-no... I mean I can't kill her... You understand, right?" I smile. "If you can't do it... I'll do it then" "B-but how you don't even have a body or soul" I say in confuse. "I'll use your body and soul... You don't mind right? " Sh say and ready to hear my answer. "I don't know Chara? " I lay to the bed and covered my body with the blanket. "Come on Frisk to me, will reset everything... Let just finish this route" She then lay beside me. "Okey, fine just give me my body when I want it back" I say. She nodded and smile. Chara do her thing and now I'm a ghost and Chara is in my body with my soul. "Thanks Frisk" She say and smile again. "Let's get this over with" She just nodded.

We killed Toreil, Papyrus, Undying and Mettaton. Chara even want to kill Flowey/Asriel for some reason. I can't put my finger on in. But I'm Determine to know so I ask Chara. Chara tell me all her story and when it ends... Tears falling to my face... it was so sad. That Chara want to help the Monsters to get free but Asriel refuse to kill the human and Asriel is the one that get killed. Asriel turn to dust and his dust go to the golden flowers. Alphys expirement those flowers and that's the story to Flowey. He have no soul so he can't feel anything. And that's why she was angry when she meet Flowey in the Ruins. For that story, I just let her to my body until this route ends.

We are now in the Judgement Hall where Sans judge me for my actions here in the underground. Chara is still the one in control to my body. Chara is walking by me flying in the Judgement Hall and there he is... Sans. I feel bad of killing Papyrus for him but we have to because Chara say so.

"heya!... you've been busy, huh?... ...so, I've got a question for ya..." I was confuse of what Sans saying but Chara just ignore it. "do you think even the worst person can change...?, that everyone can be a good person, if they just try?..." but Chara just ignore it again and she just step forward. "heh heh heh heh... all right. well, here's a better question." Then Sans don't have his pupil,  just dark eyes and he look serious. "DO YOU WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME?," Now he close his eyes. "'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next. " But Chara step toward again. "welp. sorry, old lady. this is why I never make promises." After that the room get blacks that means the fight is starting. For some odd reason I can hear birds noises "It's a beautiful day outside. birds are singing, flowers are blooming... on days like these, kids like you..." He stop and stare at Chara so cold. "S H O U L D  B E  B U R N I N G  I N  H E L L". When Sans say that I feel like my heart broke to million pieces.

-To be Continue...

See you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● (smell some apple pie).

-Author