CONTINUE OR RESET

Sans POV

What's happening to me my body feels like its burning... But I'm feeling stronger for no reason and I realize my blue attacks is now red. I think I remember this feeling when I was biten by the creature. This is the same feel but I lose control when that happens that means that Alphys antidote didn't work for removing the infection to my body instead it stay but I can control my body but when I feel my rage flowing it began again the infection. Oh no this is bad... Alphys say that this infection has a power to over power the eight souls and a power of what a human soul can do. With this power I can defeat this human. But then I'll lose control of my body.

If I let my rage in the infection will flow fast my body. But wait I have an a idea. If my theory is correct... I can do that. (A:N= Sorry can't say what Sans planning to do... it might spoiler whats happening in this chapter and if you have a clue of what I'm saying then you maybe right).

Chara POV

What's wrong with this comedian he is getting stronger and his blue attacks is now red. And his left eye is glowing bloody red. No matter with Frisk Detemination and mine I can defeat him. =).........

Frisk/You POV

I'm in a corner just watching Sans and Chara fighting each other but I'm just seeing Chara die over and over. And she just clicking the Fight and the Continue button. Even if I tell Chara is pointless of trying to fight Sans she just won't listen. So this is all pointless.

Sans POV

I let the rage get to me and the infection flow to my body I feel myself sleepy. I attack the kid with a gaster blaster, when the kid get hit by it and die then all of the sudden my surrounding get dark.

~In the Darkness~

"Hello?" I say but my voice just echo to the darkness. Then out of no where I saw a familiar face but I can't pun my finger on it on it was and it move it's hand and sign "SANS!". I look confused at that creature then it move it's hand again "IT'S ME GASTER". I was so shock of what it just sign and I can't believe  it.

Chara POV

Hahahahah... The Comedian is so Merciless. No matter how much he killed me with his Gaster Blaster, I'll just COME BACK AGAIN and ready to FIGHT but much stronger. I know that he'll get tired eventually. And he even get predictable. I'll kill him no matter how much I die.

I click my CONTINUE button and go back to my save point in the Judgement Hall. I walk again in the Hall and saw a different Monster, it's not the comedian. It just show a black cape. But it doesn't matter I'll just killed it. I go close for a good look. And when I take l a look again, it turn around and it was the one and only Comedian but with a new look. He have sharp fangs, bloody red left glowing eye, black long cape, a red tuxedo with a golden chain around his pocket and a black long pants. His outfit is quite familiar. With out any warning the fight starts then San attack my by his sharp fangs and targeting my neck but I dodge it. Well that's new... But this make my attack to him easy. He attack again but this time it was fast as lightning that I didn't dodge it in time. He grab me and bite my neck but I stab him in his left shoulder. But it didn't work and I feel my blood is been sucking up, my power of Determination is getting weak and my hp is getting low every second. I struggle to get him off but I'm to weak to do so. And his to powerful. What happen to this Comedian that he just get stronger when Frisk reset.

After a while he stop and my hp bring into zero, so I die and my surrounding get dark. I saw the button of Continue and Reset. But theres a problem to them it seems like I can't click it. When I click the Continue button it won't work even the Reset button. What's wrong with this. I go near to Frisk who is in the corner, curl in a ball and sobbing.

Sans POV

"G-Gaster?, I thought you die in that accident or go to another dimension or something" I say with a shock look. "YES, I WAS TRANSPORTED TO A VOID WHEN THE MACHINE GET OUT OF CONTROL" He sign using his hands. "So where are we?, in the void?" I ask. He nodded. "But how did I get here?" I ask again. "BY THE INFECTION, BUT YOU STILL NOT HERE... IT JUST YOUR CONSCIOUS IS IN HERE" He exclaimed using his hand talking again. I was so shock on what's happening the my eye sight is getting blurry. "Uhm... Gaster, what happening to me? " He didn't answer instead he just smile then my sight get dark again.

When I wake I saw a two button it's CONTINUE and RESET.

-To be Continue...

See you guys in the next chapter, Bye ●ω● (smell a banana split).

-Author